The country jabbing its own population never recommend 3 doses as mandatory..

I look at this flip flop from a purchase view..

At the point I buy a product (take non MRNA jab), the term are that the product will be working for life (aka lifetime warranty)..

Months down the road, the manufacturer unilaterally say they will change the term and say warranty is now only valid for 4 months.. You will need to buy warranty extension if you want lifetime warranty.. And better still, if you chose not to buy the warranty extension, your product will cease to work..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Messages In This Thread
The country jabbing its own population never recommend 3 doses as mandatory.. - by Sentinel - 25-10-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: The country jabbing its own population never recommend 3 doses as mandatory.. - by Sentinel - 25-10-2021, 03:10 PM
RE: The country jabbing its own population never recommend 3 doses as mandatory.. - by ArielCasper - 25-10-2021, 11:01 PM