China to revise gaming rules after crashing market &; hurting investor confidence

After causing such shock and wiping off US$80B, they have decided to rethink the new rules but damage is already done. 

This days some of the things they do is rather thoughtless and heavy handed.

After investors flee until here is negative funds flow for first time in 30yrs, they go and scare them further with these type of moves.

It will be dark days for China economy. Global funds are the biggest economic drivers for a country in the current era. You keep undermining confidence...your ec9nomy will just go down the drain

Like it or not gaming is the largest form of entertainment now and in the coming decades. It exceeds pop music, movies and TV combined. Restricting games is like trying to ban pop songs in the 1960s because politicians that time thought it was immoral. Today Chinese companies like Tencent and Netease  are the biggest game companies in the world and positioned to capture markets and create jobs  hurting them is like throwing away your national treasure.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/...e-billions

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post