Allegations against Ivan Lim: Exactly 501 days since LHL promised to investigate

(14-11-2021, 01:35 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Why waste resources investigating? Don't field him for next GE, case closed.

Don't think anybody expects an investigation at all.

All BS by pinky.
This I agreed.. When he is not a candidate, he is just like you and me.. In fact, he can even post anything in facebook, scolded and cursed people like some folks here, because he is just nobody..

Even if he because a MP subsequently, he only need to be accountable for things that might be involved the law, not what he write in facebook, nor how he tekan his workers or his NS men when he is a nobody.

If people come forward to say he lack of some characteristics of a MP, then it is for the voters in his ward to decide whether he is qualified and not the netizens.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..