French Ang Mo who lived in S"pore for 40yrs tell his story..

He met someone at Farrer Park Swimmig in 1980s that's ...

[+] 2 users Like BigBossX's post

No wonder people said that FP swimming pool has lots of gay activities... Indeed pioneer..

These Syonan media really hopeless, any goat balls die die got wet to suck, no matter how smelly. lol

He sounds a bit gila, but his last two sentences are spot on.

Whaz the hidden msg behind as the dependents n work pass permit resumes  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(09-08-2021, 10:34 PM)amata Wrote:  These Syonan media really hopeless, any goat balls die die got wet to suck, no matter how smelly. lol

maybe the syonan cag contracted hiv
Heart 

(09-08-2021, 10:11 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  He met someone at Farrer Park Swimmig in 1980s that's ...

Beri interesting story. Wonder if the temple pple knew of his sexuality and still accepted him as one of them? There were many European missionary priests in the last century who spent most of their lives preaching to and teaching the locals here . They helped build many churches and schools here. Some went back and a good number died here. God Bless them.

Gay gay gay..

This French guy can be seen in many temple events, not just the 9 emperor event. I have met him once in one of the temple event in 2018/19 at Tian Hock Kian. He was invited to pray to the main deity in the temple by the head of the temple then along with a minister.

Gays should be castrated Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-08-2021, 07:55 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  This French guy can be seen in many temple events, not just the 9 emperor event. I have met him once in one of the temple event in 2018/19 at Tian Hock Kian. He was invited to pray to the main deity in the temple by the head of the temple then along with a minister.

He is just interested in the festivities or is he a real believer?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Can help spread tangkee in France

how cum no 377 him?

I think this angmo can tiow tang. Thought I saw him kee tang in a temple before........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(09-08-2021, 10:36 PM)starbugs Wrote:  He sounds a bit gila, but his last two sentences are spot on.

What spot on

He kee tang call which god ang mo god?