Man kills 5 (mum and 3-yr-old girl), himself in UK’s first mass shooting in decade

Latest news herehttps://sgtalk.net/thread-2398-post-16925.html#pid16925

Previous news below:

6 killed, including suspected shooter, in Plymouth, UK

an hour ago

LONDON (AP) — Police in southwest England said six people were killed, including the suspected shooter, in the city of Plymouth Thursday in a “serious firearms incident” that wasn’t terror-related.

https://apnews.com/article/europe-045848...c5fc5ce113

6 only? so few

anyway, clap for them lah  Clapping

(13-08-2021, 09:44 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  6 only? so few

anyway, clap for them lah  Clapping

Quite rare for UK to have such a mass shooting/killing, I think.

Gun crimes going up in UK as more guns seep out of US to the rest of the world. I remember reading a NYT article on that.

Most police in UK don't carry guns, so when they meet a gunman, hongkan liao. Can only wait for their special police forces to arrive. Too late by then.

6 only lah

(13-08-2021, 09:49 AM)Levin Wrote:  Quite rare for UK to have such a mass shooting/killing, I think.

Gun crimes going up in UK as more guns seep out of US to the rest of the world. I remember reading a NYT article on that.

Just to check UK like US allow guns?

If that is the case nothing surprising.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(13-08-2021, 09:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just to check UK like US allow guns?

Your gun still working ?

guns are allowed with stricter control than us.

aso dun see gun shops as often as in us

(13-08-2021, 09:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just to check UK like US allow guns?

UK has stricter laws than USA. But the US guns export biz (both legal and illegal) is huge. Not easy to fight against I guess. Countries south of USA have been victims of it for decades.

Source: https://www.businessinsider.com/canada-a...prohibited.

(13-08-2021, 09:49 AM)Levin Wrote:  Quite rare for UK to have such a mass shooting/killing, I think.

OK, I found the article. I have created another thread for it herehttps://sgtalk.net/thread-2404.html

it's the people lah............a lot of African and Muslim refugees there mah.........

you look at Switzerland........govt there issue guns to every home...........

(13-08-2021, 10:58 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  it's the people lah............a lot of African and Muslim refugees there mah.........

you look at Switzerland........govt there issue guns to every home...........
Have racial issue, brewing..

My gun beri rusty ..sometimes shoot also weak weak

Its also happened in Malaysia.
At air force base in Sarawak. Shot dead 3 then killed himself.

RIP.

Guns and Covid-19 have something in common.

(13-08-2021, 02:23 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  RIP.

Guns and Covid-19 have something in common.

Either die from them

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Should 600 or 6000 killed then shiok

Man kills 5, himself in UK’s first mass shooting in decade

By KELVIN CHAN
yesterday

LONDON (AP) — A young man who killed five people, including his mother, and then took his own life in Britain’s first mass shooting in over a decade had complained online about difficulties meeting women and being “beaten down” by life.

Gun crimes are rare in Britain, which has strict firearm control rules.

Police responded to multiple emergency calls at 6:11 p.m. Thursday arrived six minutes later at an address in Plymouth’s Keyham neighborhood, where Davison had shot and killed his mother, 51-year-old Maxine Davison, also known as Maxine Chapman.

According to police accounts, Davison left the house and immediately shot and killed a 3-year-old girl, Sophie Martyn, and her father, Lee Martyn, 43. He then shot and wounded two other people down the street whom police haven’t identified.

Police said Davison moved on to a park where he shot Stephen Washington, 59, who died at the scene, and then to a nearby street, where he shot Kate Shepherd, 66 on a nearby street. She died later in hospital.

Lots more details at: https://apnews.com/article/europe-shooti...09e00488c3

(13-08-2021, 06:49 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Should 600 or 6000 killed then shiok

Better than none mah

Starting with 6, bit by bit, all these angmoh countries got potential, 600 or 6000, just matter of time.