‘He Ting Ru was never a fan of Raeesah and Jamus’:

Mr Nathan said Ms Loh and himself had shared their “reservations” about party leaders asking Ms Khan to gain the support of her teammates in Sengkang to continue as an MP. 

He added that through Ms Khan’s accounts and his own observations, he knew MP He Ting Ru “was never a fan of Raeesah and Jamus Lim”, who were candidates in the 2020 General Election.

Hah, MP He buay gam RK and even JL?
What is going on in WP SK? 🤣

(Yesterday, 09:32 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Mr Nathan said Ms Loh and himself had shared their “reservations” about party leaders asking Ms Khan to gain the support of her teammates in Sengkang to continue as an MP. 

He added that through Ms Khan’s accounts and his own observations, he knew MP He Ting Ru “was never a fan of Raeesah and Jamus Lim”, who were candidates in the 2020 General Election.

She later got change her mind abt Jamus; he probably won her over with his sincerity. I thnk maybe their ang mo accents put her off as fake and foreign.
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

He says these were members who were unaware that the party leaders had already known about Ms Khan’s lie since August and were the ones who directed her to maintain the lie.

Really?..🙄

(Yesterday, 09:36 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  She later got change her mind abt Jamus; he probably won her over with his sincerity. I thnk maybe their ang mo accents put her off as fake and foreign.

"Warm the cockles of one's heart"...🤣
Probably..🤭

I met He Tingru personally, she is not someone who pass bad judgement on people frivolously. In fact, I think she and Jamus should get along very well
[+] 2 users Like Harry Lee's post

Yudhishthra Nathan recounts what Pritam told him about his Oct 3 conversation with Raeesah

Mr Yudhishthra Nathan tells the court that Pritam Singh informed him and Ms Loh Pei Ying on Oct 12, 2021, that he had visited Ms Raeesah Khan at her house on Oct 3 and told her that he would not judge her, regardless of her decision to maintain her lie or tell the truth.

“He said verbatim ‘I will not judge you’,” Mr Nathan says. “That’s what he conveyed to Loh Pei Ying and me.”

DPP Sivakumar Ramasamy asks about his reaction.

“I don’t think I verbally expressed a particular reaction to that, but I did think in my mind that that was rather indecisive of him at the time,” Mr Nathan responds. “But I didn’t verbally express it. I didn’t see a need to at that point in time.”

The DPP then asks if Singh explained when Ms Khan was supposed to decide to come clean or not.

“No,” says Mr Nathan.

Mr Ramasamy asks if Pritam told him when the issue would come up next.

“He told us that he had conveyed to her that it might come up the next day, on Oct 4, in Parliament,” Mr Nathan responds.

The DPP asks Mr Nathan to clarify his understanding of what Singh meant when he told Ms Khan that he would not judge her.

“My understanding was that he was leaving it open to her, that whatever option that she chose – including the option to maintain the lie – he would have no problem with that,” Mr Nathan replies.

Looks like Nathan is much more direct in his witness statement..

(Yesterday, 09:43 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  I met He Tingru personally, she is not someone who pass bad judgement on people frivolously. In fact, I think she and Jamus should get along very well

Once She passed a WP pamphlet to me before GE. She sounded sincere and a hardworking candidate. 

Among the 3, I prefer her quality 👌.

Mr Nathan explained that he was allowed to make redactions because he had been told by some COP members that "it would be all right to redact irrelevant information and things of that nature from our submissions to the COP in terms of the messages".

Mr Nathan had redacted a message he sent to his chat group with Ms Loh and Ms Khan on Oct 12, 2021, stating: "In the first place I think we should just not give too many details. At most apologise for not having the facts (about) her age accurate

Mr Nathan said he felt this message was "immaterial to the COP investigation", as it was sent after Ms Khan lied a second time on Oct 4, 2021, and that by Oct 12, 2021, "we were all on the same page that she should come clean".

Rahayu sat next to me in front of the computer screen and we went through the messages one by one, extracted from my phone, and as we were going through the messages essentially we would have a conversation about what could be redacted, what should stay in, and I was doing the redaction on the spot," said Mr Nathan.

However, Rahayu had to go off because she was busy with some constituency work. I think it was evening, so I stayed in Parliament House for a bit more, but at some point, the staff had to close the library, so they asked me to complete the rest of the redactions and to email it to them, which essentially because I think they were also a bit pressed for time ... so I remember doing it in my car in the parliament car park, so that's how it happened."

He said he completed the rest of the redactions in his car alone, without anyone's approval. 

When asked if he had indicated any reason for redacting this message, he said: "If I recall correctly, I must have indicated that it was not relevant to COP investigations."

He said he could not recall if this particular redaction was approved by anyone, since he could not recall which message Ms Rahayu stopped at with him, and there were hundreds of messages.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(Yesterday, 09:52 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Once She passed a WP pamphlet to me before GE. She sounded sincere and a hardworking candidate. 

I think she has the potential to succeed Sylvia Lim next time. Both Jamus and Louis are ok, in fact, Louis surprised me. He was the most unknown in that group during the GE period but I think he’s doing quite well in parliament now.
[+] 4 users Like Raphael05's post

SINGAPORE: A former Workers' Party (WP) member and aide to Ms Raeesah Khan testified on the stand against WP chief Pritam Singh on Friday (Oct 18) about the "witch hunt" he felt was launched against Ms Khan to "kick her out" of the party.

This was while Singh, who knew about Ms Khan's lie a few days after she made it in parliament in August 2021, was getting off "scot-free", testified Mr Yudhishthra Nathan.

Mr Nathan had also asked Singh if he had consulted his predecessor, former WP secretary-general Low Thia Khiang on the issue.

Asked why by Mr Sivakumar, Mr Nathan said he saw Mr Low as someone whose judgement he trusted very much.

Personally I know him to be a principled man and seasoned politician, that is why I asked," said Mr Nathan.

LTK is still the leader people trusted with respect.
Nathan statement proven it 100%..👍 

(Yesterday, 10:16 PM)Raphael05 Wrote:  I think she has the potential to succeed Sylvia Lim next time. Both Jamus and Louis are ok, in fact, Louis surprised me. He was the most unknown in that group during the GE period but I think he’s doing quite well in parliament now.

Between Jamus and Louis, I prefer the latter. 
Jamus is too Wokism imo. The Liberal type in USA.

Actually the 2 volunteer cadres sounded very protective of the reputation of WP. It also showed how much their beliefs and passion is towards creating a system with better check and balance in Singapore. Too bad.. this issue happened and end up in this manner where different people took different stand and measures and one side had to lie for self preservation after that…
[+] 3 users Like Raphael05's post

Quote:"Mr Singh had conveyed to me that he was worried that the government may already have had evidence or that they would somehow have known that Ms Khan had lied in parliament, that the anecdote was untrue.

Not difficult to check. How many rape cases in 1 year involving drunk ah lians. pritam's hunch on target. Baldy sham all over the 'anecdote' by then.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(Yesterday, 10:56 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Not difficult to check. How many rape cases in 1 year involving drunk ah lians. pritam's hunch on target. Baldy sham all over the 'anecdote' by then.

Only no-brain then will come out with such silly lies to tell… and a lagi no-brain to want to continue the lie..
[+] 1 user Likes Raphael05's post

(Yesterday, 11:02 PM)Raphael05 Wrote:  Only no-brain then will come out with such silly lies to tell… and a lagi no-brain to want to continue the lie..

RK's lie was brainless. If she had said she read online of dis case dan nothing would have happened bcos dat was true Why did she embellish and claimed to have accompanied the victim. facepalm
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

(Yesterday, 11:16 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  RK's lie was brainless. If she said she read online of dis case dan nothing would have happened bcos dat was true Why did she embellish and claimed to have accompanied the victim. facepalm
Naive lo.. probably think would make her speech more credible or show that she is on the ground in her line of work.. 

But actually she’s a wasted case.. if she had done her job properly and with integrity.. she would be a role model to get our youth more interested and involved about politics.. many young Singaporeans dun even know who is who and dun even care what is happening in our country..
[+] 2 users Like Raphael05's post

(Yesterday, 09:52 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Once She passed a WP pamphlet to me before GE. She sounded sincere and a hardworking candidate. 

I admire He Ting Ru Wu qualities too. She speaks well in parliament too. Her hubby is a top notch lawyer who almost secured East Coast GRC with high votes. A very talented outspoken guy when I heard him speaks on TV during the last GE. He is a high flyer and a rising star. Putting private matters aside, Nicole Seah qualities also can be on par with He Ting Ru.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(Yesterday, 09:32 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Mr Nathan said Ms Loh and himself had shared their “reservations” about party leaders asking Ms Khan to gain the support of her teammates in Sengkang to continue as an MP. 

Internal fights and bites lah! Big Grin

(Yesterday, 10:26 PM)Raphael05 Wrote:  Actually the 2 volunteer cadres sounded very protective of the reputation of WP. It also showed how much their beliefs and passion is towards creating a system with better check and balance in Singapore. Too bad.. this issue happened and end up in this manner where different people took different stand and measures and one side had to lie for self preservation after that…

Yes they are the ones protecting WP with the old camaraderie that we recognised.
Unfortunately today's WP changes so much from under LTK's time.

What a pity. 😞

(Yesterday, 11:43 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I admire He Ting Ru Wu qualities too. She speaks well in parliament too. Her hubby is a top notch lawyer who almost secured East Coast GRC with high votes. A very talented outspoken guy when I heard him speaks on TV during the last GE. Putting private matters aside, Nicole Seah qualities also can be on par with He Ting Ru.

She is the type working more than noises. 
Similar to LTK younger time, approaching commoners on the ground with sincere. Really want to help people. 

Not to lies, politicking with popular issues like championing minority rights, wokism and liberalism. 
WP will become SDP under such new type of leaders. 

Singaporean can tell the difference, and withdraw from such party very fast. Once the trust is broken, hard to get it back...

(8 hours ago)cheekopekman Wrote:  Internal fights and bites lah! Big Grin

We don't need such politicians.  Chey!!!🤣

(7 hours ago)moonrab Wrote:  We don't need such politicians.  Chey!!!🤣

ALL of us just stand far away watch them dogs bite dogs lah! Big Grin Then on voting day put the X on the right box lah! PAP also got lah!

(7 hours ago)moonrab Wrote:  She is the type working more than noises. 
Similar to LTK younger time, approaching commoners on the ground with sincere. Really want to help people. 

Not to lies, politicking with popular issues like championing minority rights, wokism and liberalism. 

Singaporean can tell the difference, and withdraw from such party very fast. Once the trust is broken, hard to get it back...
I’m not very sure about what the youth in SG are after now…

But we the older generation must realize and acknowledge that the youth are going to takeover the country and lead us into the future…

Just like in the workplace… younger blood and coming in, getting promoted, positions same or higher than us… we not just have to work with them but have to accept to work for them…
[+] 1 user Likes Raphael05's post

Is there a contradicting between Lao hong loh Vs Nathan testimonials in the court where they meet together with Singh at khan house?🤔🤔🤔🤔

(8 hours ago)cheekopekman Wrote:  Internal fights and bites lah! Big Grin

They no need to be good friends but just need to be good enough colleagues mah..

(6 hours ago)Raphael05 Wrote:  They no need to be good friends but just need to be good enough colleagues mah..

You think they're good colleagues meh? Thinking Stab each other sio tai Opasnie-14  lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(6 hours ago)cheekopekman Wrote:  You think they're good colleagues meh? Thinking Stab each other sio tai Opasnie-14  lah!
Got say they sabo and backstab each other meh?

(7 hours ago)moonrab Wrote:  She is the type working more than noises. 

He Ting Ru is anytime better that any of those MPs from pap. She hv the qualities and caliber that deserved to be a Minister. Hv sincerity and a compassionate heart, who speaks up the concerns and issues of citizens.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(Yesterday, 11:16 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  RK's lie was brainless. If she had said she read online of dis case dan nothing would have happened bcos dat was true Why did she embellish and claimed to have accompanied the victim. facepalm

Also must print out the article and the URL of want present a cases in the parliament.

(6 hours ago)Gemstar Wrote:  He Ting Ru is anytime better that any of those MPs from pap. She hv the qualities and caliber that deserved to be a Minister. Hv sincerity and a compassionate heart, who speaks up the concerns and issues of citizens.

She is the want who presents flower to the queen Elizabeth when young
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post