‘I’m Singaporean, not Chinese’: TikTok video sparks debate over shunning of ‘roots’

Alamak once Alzheimer sets in, it's difficult to explain things to the person affected. 种族 is race, 民族 is ethnicity

Anyway, is anybody interested in an old man who goes around telling ppl he's not chinese? Why care?
[+] 3 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(11-05-2024, 09:08 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The Old Guards got it wrong. It should be Han.

Tell them to correct it lah! Big Grin

老人家装疯卖傻,死缠烂打,就由他去吧

(11-05-2024, 09:54 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  China Chinese are Communist not welcomed in Singapore lah! Big Grin

Please smash all their restaurants

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(11-05-2024, 10:02 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Tell them to correct it lah! Big Grin

Corrected liao. Only OYK is Han. Clapping

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(11-05-2024, 08:03 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  My beef is not with the Chinese govt. I just disagree with that tiong’s viral video claims that since we are all Chinese we should all kowtow to China.  Not in his exact same words but similar to what he is alluding to.

The fact is we are Chinese but belonging to different sovereignties Big Grin
Don't need to get so defensive and arrogant. Chinese don't need to associate with sinkees for self esteem. They are technology leader in 5G, EV, HSR... and only country to have a space station. They have 1.4b and some of smartest ppl on earth.  We would be happy if our banking system don't keep breaking down. 

Also don't worry...I'm sure they don't want ppl like you to be one of them
[+] 3 users Like Harry Lee's post

连李阿耀晚年都喜欢穿唐装,一副中国打扮。是什么意思呢?

上网谷歌xxx唐装就看到了

(11-05-2024, 10:21 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Don't need to get so defensive and arrogant. Chinese don't need to associate with sinkees for self esteem. They are technology leader in 5G, EV, HSR... and only country to have a space station. They have 1.4b and some of smartest ppl on earth.  We would be happy if our banking system don't keep breaking down. 

Also don't worry...I'm sure they don't want ppl like you to be one of them

You are the one that is defensive and arrogant, and then you start getting personal when you lose an argument.  You don't belong here in sg.  So phuck off back to tiongkok land Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Chinese go back to China, Indian go back to India,.... Like that Singapore have to return to become a fishing village belonging to the Malays.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(11-05-2024, 10:20 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Please smash all their restaurants

Democratic Singaporeans not so violent lah! Big Grin Just stop going lor!

https://media.tenor.com/9n06H7xqpQIAAAAM...the147.gif

(11-05-2024, 10:02 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Tell them to correct it lah! Big Grin

No need. They will be reborn as Chinese....in China. nudie

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(11-05-2024, 10:21 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Corrected liao. Only OYK is Han. Clapping

Oyk is a lying fugging Ceca. The pundek eunuch doesn’t dare to meet me and show me his Ceca face when I challenged him to do so lol.

(11-05-2024, 09:54 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  The Chinese are Communist not welcomed in Singapore lah! Big Grin

Corrected for you.

A lot of Chinese became Singaporeans which is a reason why a lot of mala stalls are thriving.

The roots come from the tree. We are not the tree and also we dont have the tree. We can move to anywhere, so cannot have roots to be rooted.

8Umbrella Umbrella

(11-05-2024, 10:46 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Chinese go back to China, Indian go back to India,.... Like that Singapore have to return to become a fishing village belonging to the Malays.

The Chinese only come here for one of the 3 things. Study, work including sell cheebie, and tours.

The will return to China one day. 

Singaporeans like me can only go to China on a one month Visa free stay. If longer... need to pay for 3 months...

(11-05-2024, 09:44 AM)Niubee Wrote:  U are 100% banana who dislike own roots. Bad upbringings... Rolleyes

If you think your grandfarter came from there and that's your roots, feel free to balek kampung. Rolleyes

Even if you're not chinese no need to go around telling ppl that right?

Do you go around telling ppl you're not a woman, not an ah gua, not a gigolo, not a jap, ... ?

(11-05-2024, 12:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The Chinese only come here for one of the 3 things. Study, work including sell cheebie, and tours. 

The will return to China one day. 

Singaporeans like me can only go to China on a one month Visa free stay. If longer... need to pay for 3 months...

Aiyoyoh! You mean your parents or grandparents come to Singapore for all these things Thinking

(11-05-2024, 12:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Corrected for you.

A lot of Chinese became Singaporeans which is a reason why a lot of mala stalls are thriving.

That's why I always avoid China people shops and stalls lah! Big Grin

(11-05-2024, 01:31 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  That's why I always avoid shops and stalls run by the Chinese lah! Big Grin

Corrected for you again.

So if you go to China, you bring Product of Malaysia Instant Noodles along?

(11-05-2024, 01:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Corrected for you again.

So if you go to China, you bring Product of Malaysia Instant Noodles along?

Corrected for you lah! Big Grin I have never been to China and will never go lah!

(11-05-2024, 01:16 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Aiyoyoh! You mean your parents or grandparents come to Singapore for all these things Thinking

Those Chinese who come here and take up Singapore citizenship become Singaporeans and cease to be Chinese. They remain as Hans...unless their race is Hui, Mongol, Uyghur...

China has 56 races.

(11-05-2024, 01:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Those Chinese who come here and take up Singapore citizenship become Singaporeans and cease to be Chinese. They remain as Hans...unless their race is Hui, Mongol, Uyghur...

China has 56 races.

Still wanna metal teeth
[Image: Jaws-James-Bond-Richard-Kiel-h1.jpg]

https://sprs.parl.gov.sg/search/email/link/?id=032_20090720_S0010_T0011&fullContentFlag=false#:~:text=Chinese%2C%20Malays%2C%20and%20Indians%20form,largest%20group%2C%20followed%20by%20Arabs.
Chinese, Malays, and Indians form the three largest groups. They constitute 78%, 14%, and 7% respectively of our population. Among the other races which make up the remaining 1%, Eurasians form the largest group, followed by Arabs. Together, they account for more than 60% of this 1%. The remaining 0.4% of Singaporeans are distributed across 80 over other races.

Smile

(11-05-2024, 01:47 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Corrected for you lah! Big Grin I have never been to China and will never go lah!

Chinese food is nice and not nice, depending on the city/ province. Guangdong, Shanghai, Shandong and some other places.. nice.

Other places...no comments. A lot of communist IBs here.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(11-05-2024, 01:53 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Still wanna metal teeth
[Image: Jaws-James-Bond-Richard-Kiel-h1.jpg]

https://sprs.parl.gov.sg/search/email/link/?id=032_20090720_S0010_T0011&fullContentFlag=false#:~:text=Chinese%2C%20Malays%2C%20and%20Indians%20form,largest%20group%2C%20followed%20by%20Arabs.
Chinese, Malays, and Indians form the three largest groups. They constitute 78%, 14%, and 7% respectively of our population.  Among the other races which make up the remaining 1%, Eurasians form the largest group, followed by Arabs. Together, they account for more than 60% of this 1%. The remaining 0.4% of Singaporeans are distributed across 80 over other races.

Chinese and Indians are citizens of China and India respectively.

Oyk

https://media.tenor.com/OUp_jbwi_-EAAAAM...hinese.gif

https://media.tenor.com/E4CNjMOebw8AAAAM...g-baby.gif

might as wel say we are all apes deep down

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

Tiu nia seng the mutha fugga pukimak Oyk is a CECA pretending to be a Chinese.

Kick the fugger's arse whenever he posts his pundek shite here for your own entertainment LOL!