80-year-old security officer punched in the face while on duty at Bedok Central

Useless Dead Dragon

still talk about (IR)responsible re- employment

https://www.mom.gov.sg/employment-practi...employment

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(17-09-2023, 08:06 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Peepur once got rank some will change.

I remember just after one tiring exercise in NS, our section was particularly drenched and changed to replacement uniforms without any rank insignia.

One 2 bar lieutenant strode across our vehicle and paused.  He turned and looked in our direction.  Hi you look familiar (He was.  My BMT platoon mate). 

He sized our motley group up, thot we were all chow privates… and snapped, yeah yeah.  But look at this hor (he pointed to his 2 bars) and walked away. 

I think later he then remembered who I was and came back to look for me with a smile.  By then I no hiew him already and getting ready to Romeo Tango Uniform.

Have rank already sure become sadist. Last time during bmt, a few sergeants tried to Tekan me...after a while..I stand up and  foxtrot uniform Charlie kilo them back...from then on they know they cannot eat me anymore...must be more fierce than them..cannot be a meow meow.

(17-09-2023, 12:49 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Have rank already sure become sadist. Last time during bmt, a few sergeants tried to Tekan me...after a while..I stand up and  foxtrot uniform Charlie kilo them back...from then on they know they cannot eat me anymore...must be more fierce than them..cannot be a meow meow.

If meow meow sure kena makan Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin