This type of company also can go IPO still want to venture overseas

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsia...3l?__cft__

It's just an online housing agent type business.
Already have others in this crowded space.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-03-2023, 05:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's just an online housing agent type business.
Already have others in this crowded space.

This is why I say crap company also can go IPO.

There si a lot of hype pumping like calling itself a "propeprty tech" company. It is just a simple platform for people tk sell homes.

3 numbers....
Market cap is $78M revenues is only $3.8M and company loses $1.6M.

You have to be really small to generate only $3.8M in the propeprty business. This like the earnings of just one top sales person jn Propnex or ERA.

It make no sense for company to IPO at this stage if any of the founders claim about growth and expansion is true.

[Image: W4hvje1.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Why not? If they had sex with many influential people.

Surprise GIC TS Holdings never invest on them?

(22-03-2023, 05:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  There si a lot of hype pumping like calling itself a "propeprty tech" company. It is just a simple platform for people tk sell homes.

3 numbers....
Market cap is $78M revenues is only $3.8M and company loses $1.6M.

You have to be really small to generate only $3.8M in the propeprty business. This like the earnings of just one top sales person jn Propnex or ERA.

It make no sense for company to IPO at this stage if any of the founders claim about growth and expansion is true.

[Image: W4hvje1.jpg]

Your narrative makes sense...................... Big Grin

Small businesses also can be listed. Revenue, 3.92m and Loss, 1.64m, is close to half.

market cap so high .so the founders are worth at least 30millions$?wow so clever,just starts a company then go ipo a few yrs later huat so big

(22-03-2023, 05:49 PM)theold Wrote:  Small businesses also can be listed. Revenue and Loss is close to half.

There must be more stringent conditions for companies to be listed................. Big Grin

(22-03-2023, 05:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsia...3l?__cft__

What’s the company name? Cannot see the link