Lucky Sinpwnean guy with beautiful singlish speaking ang mo wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ2zYTHpXmY

He lips sure give a good BBBJ …. the SG guy leg sure weak weak after the session  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

you notice the 2 storey landed the couple stays in?

the husband has a special talent and is among the best in the world making millions.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

this rule the field for years

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

i think its the other way round....she is one luck woman.
this guy is a world champion

https://www.mens-folio.com.my/19263/two-...-the-beat/

Is the wife pregnant? She looks so fat in some pictures.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Either that or she has been gorging herself silly with our food. Notice the recent pictures are not full length. Super fat like some aging minah Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Been to Poland before. Yes, most of the girls do look this good. In her own country she would probably be just considered ho hum average.

His face looked very pressured.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Polish girls rather date Polish or foreign guys.?

https://youtu.be/ZwtT-dGV72c

(24-01-2022, 07:22 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Been to Poland before.  Yes, most of the girls do look this good. In her own country she would probably be just considered ho hum average.

Yes, the polish gals really look good. Actually most Slavs look good. This include the Russians. But they aged very fast too.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

end of the day STILL Money.
This guy actually is rich
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(24-01-2022, 04:22 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  you notice the 2 storey landed the couple stays in?

the husband has a special talent and is among the best in the world making millions.

From the layout it doesn't look like a 2 storey-landed [nowadays iz 3 -31/2 storeys]. More like a maisonette. Could be their own, could be a rental.
Now dat u mentioned it I oso just noticed her luxury handbags displayed on her wall. Iz tai tai life for dis pretty girl [she was a celeb in her own country anyways].

He sounds alright to my layman ears but Ive heard better beat boxers from ang mo countries, usually the black americans [Police Academy anybody?] who are whizzes in dis because they got the rhythm and more importantly, the vocal chords.

It is hugely impressive however dat he managed to open for all the biggest names in the hip hop genre. All the best to him.

(24-01-2022, 11:20 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yes, the polish gals really look good. Actually most Slavs look good. This include the Russians. But they aged very fast too.

Tio, slavic girls have very exotic facial structure.

[Image: DFAE3-A0-A-0396-4-AC0-BBAF-0515-C28-CB170.webp]

(24-01-2022, 11:54 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: DFAE3-A0-A-0396-4-AC0-BBAF-0515-C28-CB170.webp]

Wakin Chau, American wife and son

[Image: D64930-BF-924-A-40-E4-A036-CF7-D96104-EF6.jpg]

(24-01-2022, 11:54 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: DFAE3-A0-A-0396-4-AC0-BBAF-0515-C28-CB170.webp]

His wife look like his grandmother.

(24-01-2022, 12:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: D64930-BF-924-A-40-E4-A036-CF7-D96104-EF6.jpg]

This fellow still happy earn High pay cheque, if you don't know he is CEO or what in a property company.

(24-01-2022, 12:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: D64930-BF-924-A-40-E4-A036-CF7-D96104-EF6.jpg]
He is now working for Queen Elizabeth?

(24-01-2022, 12:01 PM)dynamite Wrote:  His wife look like his grandmother.

Angmoh age fast

(24-01-2022, 12:02 PM)dynamite Wrote:  He is now working for Queen Elizabeth?

Here rah,

https://www.gypproperties.com/team
look how Happy he is Still can earn High pay cheque despite already quit from been a Minister.
This is the " beauty so call become PAP minister.....same for Ng C M lost in GE Still as the head chef in NTUC "

(24-01-2022, 12:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Here rah,

https://www.gypproperties.com/team
look how Happy he is Still can earn High pay cheque despite already quit from been a Minister.
This is the " beauty so call become PAP minister.....same for Ng C M lost in GE Still as the head chef in NTUC "

Chief, not chef  Rotfl