KJ final remarks on Ridout B&W

I remember when the regime went after JBJ the entire machinery was activated and  small issues that were blown in to crazy proportions to charge him and jailed ..
and bankrupt him.

1. One issue was several hundred in donations toWP Party.
2. The other was for saying he made police reports.

You can read about these incidents here:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._B._Jeyaretnam

The system lacks check and balance....

[Image: 45emjo4.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 7 users Like sgbuffett's post

Sinkiepoor is truly finished!
[+] 4 users Like Sentinel's post

Very shameful to do everything for ownself benefits while ordinary sinkees are suffering with the ever increasing prices of all your “needs”
[+] 2 users Like Stoki's post

KJ scolded Singaporean voters after he lost the election. "Don't complain for who you voted in."
We still can remember his anger.. Big Grin

Precisely explains KJ hatred for PAP, EVEN AT THE EXPENSE of the nation, eg: his insinuation of Shan's son given preference by SLA...
Who so stupid swayed by such clown?

We should not leave his son alone if there is curruption involved

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

(10-07-2023, 05:10 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  We should not leave his son alone if there is curruption involved

No corruption then we worry

The reviewers did not investigate wrong doings lodged by complainants instead they defended the 2 accused up to the hilt with illusory charts and reports.
Did they review what should have and what should have not been done in order to avoid adverse public perception?

In conclusion, what was reviewed to prevent such incident from happening again in future?
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(10-07-2023, 09:38 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Sinkiepoor is truly finished!
Getting more embarrassed globally.

(10-07-2023, 12:26 PM)moonrab Wrote:  KJ scolded Singaporean voters after he lost the election. "Don't complain for who you voted in."
We still can remember his anger.. Big Grin
KJ shd back-off or retire as he hv never won any past GE. Moreover, his votes are far way off.

why still don't dare sue KJ?
as LKY puts it ," if you don't sue me , you must be lying!"
hmmmmmm Thinking

An event of such magnitude involving 3 senior ministers took only one day to complete the review but Raeesah Khan, a kuching kurap took over 3 months to complete.

Did they review what the new rental should be in future for such ernomous areas?

Did they review what was necessary to maintain sustainable landscape when cutting down trees? https://www.nparks.gov.sg/-/media/cuge/e...dscape.pdf

another case of ownself clear ownself after oxleygate.