Peppermint can help to keep ants away

(22-06-2023, 10:32 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Don't pretend lah, you just another clone of moronic ReddishDay

Hello Blasterlord2 clone Wink

(22-06-2023, 10:32 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  Hello Blasterlord2 clone Wink

Don't pretend lah, you just another clone of moronic ReddishDay

(22-06-2023, 10:33 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Don't pretend lah, you just another clone of moronic ReddishDay

hello blasterlord2 clone Wink

(22-06-2023, 10:32 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This Reddish guy definitely has created a lot of clones. You see that when he posts many of those nicks you see here post as well.

No match for me lah

Come one, kill one, come all, kill all

They only know how to post Horrific Skin threads here to drive traffic there

Owner of Horrifc Skin, but no brains, think SgTalk is a traffic magnet, but here is just a ghost-town with at most 30 active users at any one time

MORON, DF ReddidhDay clown! LOL

(22-06-2023, 10:33 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  hello blasterlord2 clone Wink

Don't pretend lah, you just another clone of moronic ReddishDay

(22-06-2023, 10:33 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  hello blasterlord2 clone Wink

Don't pretend lah, you just another clone of moronic ReddishDay

(22-06-2023, 10:37 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Don't pretend lah, you just another clone of moronic ReddishDay

Hello Blasterlord2 clone [Image: wink.png]

(22-06-2023, 10:38 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  Hello Blasterlord2 clone [Image: wink.png]

(22-06-2023, 10:38 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Don't pretend lah, you just another clone of moronic ReddishDay
Hello Blasterlord2 clone Wink

(22-06-2023, 10:39 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  Hello Blasterlord2 clone Wink

(22-06-2023, 10:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  No match for me lah

Come one, kill one, come all, kill all

They only know how to post Horrific Skin threads here to drive traffic there

Owner of Horrifc Skin, but no brains, think SgTalk is a traffic magnet, but here is just a ghost-town with at most 30 active users at any one time

MORON, DF ReddidhDay clown! LOL

Sgtalk got 100+ users lah bro, else you come in here for what when got not much ppl?

(22-06-2023, 10:41 PM)fuch_asia Wrote:  Sgtalk got 100+ users lah bro, else you come in here for what when got not much ppl?

At any one time, at most only 30 active users, most about 15 active users at any one time

Then exactly past midnight each night, only FA and ReddishDay clones are active, besides me, of course, since I don't sleep, as IAM IMMORTAL

Then at 4am, ROFLMAO  will camp here looking for me, but dare not post to me, since I hv continuously re-arranged his face here, and sometimes this mRNA infested Tangsee and SIMTIAN will appear

Then at 6am to 7am, Walaneh and the usual nicks will appear to post

So, if you see any activity beyond midnight, you can be sure it is FA, Portaly sheet or the aforementioned nicks, especially ReddishDay and then of course SgBluffett the Reverse Indicator, who man this forum 24/7, he has no life beyond his mother's basement...Wahahahaha!!

The above is not meant to be exhaustive, IAM still monitoring

IAM The ORACLE

IAM The ONE and ONLY SENTINEL

IAM the Anointed Messenger of GOD

IAM The Alpha, The Theta, and The Omega

IAM The DIVINE GUARDIAN of THE TRUTH

IAM The COSMIC DELIVERER of KARMA

IAM The COSMIC WHEEL

IAM not of this world

IAM a Lightseeker

IAM a watcher

IAM

(22-06-2023, 11:26 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  At any one time, at most only 30 active users, most about 15 active users at any one time

Then exactly past midnight each night, only FA and ReddishDay clones are active, besides me, of course, since I don't sleep, as IAM IMMORTAL

Then at 4am, ROFLMAO  will camp here looking for me, but dare not post to me, since I hv continuously re-arranged his face here, and sometimes this mRNA infested Tangsee and SIMTIAN will appear

Then at 6am to 7am, Walaneh and the usual nicks will appear to post

So, if you see any activity beyond midnight, you can be sure it is FA, Portaly sheet or the aforementioned nicks, especially ReddishDay and then of course SgBluffett the Reverse Indicator, who man this forum 24/7, he has no life beyond his mother's basement...Wahahahaha!!

The above is not meant to be exhaustive, IAM still monitoring

IAM The ORACLE

IAM The ONE and ONLY SENTINEL

IAM the Anointed Messenger of GOD

IAM The Alpha, The Theta, and The Omega

IAM The DIVINE GUARDIAN of THE TRUTH

IAM The COSMIC DELIVERER of KARMA

IAM The COSMIC WHEEL

IAM not of this world

IAM a Lightseeker

IAM a watcher

IAM