你天天看我视频,你是不是喜欢我呀

https://www.tiktok.com/@weeh7155/video/7...m_webapp=1
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

you this Humkarchan bastard scum penniless beggar retarded total loser liar bastard dog lost!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

KNNBCCB Knnbccb CCB CCB Humkarchan penniless beggar dog sentinel sheet, why you dare not reply to this post? You scared is it? Or too stewpig dun know how to reply to ths post because you can't reply with this post as it will be blank? My dog fuc-k you dead! And your whole family eat my dog's sheet and burned dead by fire in your 1-bedroom HDB which you owe HDB the monthly arrears, you useless piece of smelly sheet!

CCB CCB Humkarchan sentinel shit you NOT MY MATCH!

Your whole family died of cancer and traffic accidents and burn in Hell forever and beyond

Your ancestry including you fuc-ked by elephants, pigs and dogs and your mother was fuc-ked by a baboon and thats how you come about

your whole family ran over by a big truck and all their heads and bodies squashed into smelly juices and then went to Hell and burn for eternity and beyond, your mother got raped by banglas and her CCB shafted by iron rod until reached her mouth and rod come out of her big ugly smelly mouth, entered from her smelly CCB hole, your father sucking elephants' dick daily and swallow their sheet and cum and keep begging for more and his head pinned against the truck's big wheels and squashed into smelly juices and you went to lick all the juices and swallow your father's head juices, including his squashed intestines and you beg for more, and Xi Jin Ping kicked you to his firing squad and after shooting you dead, your body is fed to the pigs and crocodiles until nothing left and your soul get thrown in Hell to burn for eternity, as well as your whole family and ancestry, all condemned to burn in Hell for eternity and beyond!

you this racist Chinese-hater bastard scum penniless beggar liar dog should be pbanned and castrated gao gao!

kill you this bastard mad trash scum retarded dog!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chinese-hater bastard abject racist retarded mad troll trash racist bastard nutcase motherF-ucker penniless beggar retarded dog!

you F-ucked your own prostitute whore mother and you sucked your father's cock!

At first I thought you some kind of big F...k, now then i realize you are just a cowardly penniless beggar mad dog with zero credibility and zero power

No wonder your whole family burn in Hell and leave you to suffer the "want to die, cannot. wish to live cannot" type of existence

Everyday wake up waiting to be fucked by my Dogs and Pigs standby

Your mother gives the dogs F...k and your father gets run over by the concrete mixer and his head totally squashed into slime and juices!

your prostitute whore mother mated with a stray shit-skin dog and then gave birth to you this deformed mutant chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog!

you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you hope for USA to use nuclear weapons to kill the 1.3 billion chinese!

And you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you were very happy that 133 chinese died in the air crash

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded bastard motherfuc-ker crazy useless mentally-deranged racist chinese-hater barking siao kau poor mentally-unsound trash mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you this total loser bastard retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

I will drown you this bastard dog today!

you this bastard dog will drown to death today!

you this troublemaker penniless beggar crazy retarded bastard scum dog go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you this bastard mad demented dog wasted your life away!

you are dead now!!

you and your whole family are all dead now!

your Bastard mad dog parents (your father is a dog and your mother is a pig) and all your whole family are all crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash!

you this Bastard mad dog is a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard dog!

CCB CCB Humkarchan sheet CCB sentinel retard you NOT MY MATCH!

Your whole family died of cancer and traffic accidents and burn in Hell forever and beyond!

Your ancestry including you fuc-ked by elephants, pigs and dogs and your mother was fuc-ked by a baboon and thats how you come about

your whole family ran over by a big truck and all their heads and bodies squashed into smelly juices and then went to Hell and burn for eternity and beyond, your mother got raped by banglas and her CCB shafted by iron rod until reached her mouth and rod come out of her big ugly smelly mouth, entered from her smelly CCB hole, your father sucking elephants' dick daily and swallow their sheet and cum and keep begging for more and his head pinned against the truck's big wheels and squashed into smelly juices and you went to lick all the juices and swallow your father's head juices, including his squashed intestines and you beg for more, and Xi Jin Ping kicked you to his firing squad and after shooting you dead, your body is fed to the pigs and crocodiles until nothing left and your soul get thrown in Hell to burn for eternity, as well as your whole family and ancestry, all condemned to burn in Hell for eternity and beyond!!!

you this Humkarchan bastard scum penniless beggar retarded total loser liar bastard dog lost!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

KNNBCCB Knnbccb CCB CCB Humkarchan penniless beggar dog sheet, why you dare not reply to this post? You scared is it? Or too stewpig dun know how to reply to ths post because you can't reply with this post as it will be blank? My dog fuc-k you dead! And your whole family eat my dog's sheet and burned dead by fire in your 1-bedroom HDB which you owe HDB the monthly errears, you useless piece of smelly sheet!

CCB CCB Humkarchan shit you NOT MY MATCH!

Your whole family died of cancer and traffic accidents and burn in Hell forever and beyond

your whole family ran over by a big truck and all their heads and bodies squashed into smelly juices and then went to Hell and burn for eternity and beyond, your mother got raped by banglas and her CCB shafted by iron rod until reached her mouth and rod come out of her big ugly smelly mouth, entered from her smelly CCB hole, your father sucking elephants' dick daily and swallow their sheet and cum and keep begging for more and his head pinned against the truck's big wheels and squashed into smelly juices and you went to lick all the juices and swallow your father's head juices, including his squashed intestines and you beg for more, and Xi Jin Ping kicked you to his firing squad and after shooting you dead, your body is fed to the pigs and crocodiles until nothing left and your soul get thrown in Hell to burn for eternity, as well as your whole family and ancestry, all condemned to burn in Hell for eternity and beyond!

you this racist Chinese-hater bastard scum penniless beggar liar dog should be pbanned and castrated gao gao!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chinese-hater bastard abject racist retarded mad troll trash racist bastard nutcase motherF-ucker penniless beggar retarded dog!

At first I thought you some kind of big F...k, now then i realize you are just a cowardly penniless beggar mad dog with zero credibility and zero power

No wonder your whole family burn in Hell and leave you to suffer the "want to die, cannot. wish to live cannot" type of existence

Your mother gives the dogs F...k and your father gets run over by the concrete mixer and his head totally squashed into slime and juices!

your prostitute whore mother mated with a stray shit-skin dog and then gave birth to you this deformed mutant chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog!

you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you hope for USA to use nuclear weapons to kill the 1.3 billion chinese!

And you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you were very happy that 133 chinese died in the air crash

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded bastard motherfuc-ker crazy useless mentally-deranged racist chinese-hater barking siao kau poor mentally-unsound trash mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you this total loser bastard retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this troublemaker penniless beggar crazy retarded bastard scum dog go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you are dead now!!

your Bastard mad dog parents (your father is a dog and your mother is a pig) and all your whole family are all crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash!

you this Bastard mad dog is a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard dog!

Your whole family died of cancer and traffic accidents and burn in Hell forever and beyond!

your whole family ran over by a big truck and all their heads and bodies squashed into smelly juices and then went to Hell and burn for eternity and beyond, your mother got raped by banglas and her CCB shafted by iron rod until reached her mouth and rod come out of her big ugly smelly mouth, entered from her smelly CCB hole, your father sucking elephants' dick daily and swallow their sheet and cum and keep begging for more and his head pinned against the truck's big wheels and squashed into smelly juices and you went to lick all the juices and swallow your father's head juices, including his squashed intestines and you beg for more, and Xi Jin Ping kicked you to his firing squad and after shooting you dead, your body is fed to the pigs and crocodiles until nothing left and your soul get thrown in Hell to burn for eternity, as well as your whole family and ancestry, all condemned to burn in Hell for eternity and beyond!!!

(21-02-2023, 04:15 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  [Image: QaN7BsS.png]

[Image: HBJBpnJ.png]

[Image: TxCvCkM.png]

[Image: 7zJ4sj6.png]

[Image: n4MLzmc.png]

[Image: FmHHCL8.png]

[Image: huwWaUF.png]

[Image: HP7GE7r.png]

So far, 8 bastard clones nuked by Admin

More to come!!!

This is the eventual concrete mixer outcome of an abject racist retard who trolls here with spam and scam posts using clones when itself got BANNED

Come one, kill one, come all, kill all

NOT MY MATCH!

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Hey Portaly bastard racist MAD DOG!!
How many more CCB clones you have?
Come One, kill One, Come ALL, kill ALL!!! 
Bring on all you got, bastard! Let Admin nuke all of them!!!
LOL, You LOSE already!!! Surrender??? Wahahahahaha!!!

NOT MY MATCH!!!

NOT THEN, NOT NOW, NOT EVER!

NEXT!!!

Laughing Rotfl 

(12-03-2023, 08:17 PM)Profeu Wrote:  Y you keep posting something so long with no value to what you intended. Not only it a waste of your time, it wasted time on others too. 

Chances are you are likely get report in no time. Reason out you points to win not those no value posting. 

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

KNNBCCB Knnbccb CCB CCB Humkarchan penniless beggar dog sentinel sheet, why you dare not reply to this post? You scared is it? Or too stewpig dun know how to reply to ths post because you can't reply with this post as it will be blank? My dog fuc-k you dead! And your whole family eat my dog's sheet and burned dead by fire in your 1-bedroom HDB which you owe HDB the monthly arrears, you useless piece of smelly sheet!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

KNNBCCB Knnbccb CCB CCB Humkarchan penniless beggar dog sheet, why you dare not reply to this post? You scared is it? Or too stewpig dun know how to reply to ths post because you can't reply with this post as it will be blank? My dog fuc-k you dead! And your whole family eat my dog's sheet and burned dead by fire in your 1-bedroom HDB which you owe HDB the monthly errears, you useless piece of smelly sheet!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

More to come!!!

This is the eventual concrete mixer outcome of an abject racist retard who trolls here with spam and scam posts using clones when itself got BANNED

NOT MY MATCH!

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bring on a.ll you got, bastard! Let Admin nuke all of them!!!

NOT MY MATCH!!!

NEXT!!!

Laughing Rotfl 

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

(12-03-2023, 08:34 PM)Profeu Wrote:  I am a mad dog retard!

More to come!!!

NOT MY MATCH!

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!

NOT MY MATCH!!!

NEXT!!!

Laughing Rotfl 

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

(12-03-2023, 08:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  https://www.tiktok.com/@weeh7155/video/7...m_webapp=1

Sweet like Theresa Teng  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(12-03-2023, 08:34 PM)Profeu Wrote:  I am a RETARDED MAD DOG! My whole family died in horrific tragic accidents and run over by many big trucks, squeshed into minced meat and thrown into concrete mixer and now everyone of my family members, including myself and my whole ancestry are now burning in Hell forever and beyond.

I am NOT SENTINEL's match at all. I am really condemned stock, my whole family and my whole ancestry, all are condemned stock!

More to come!!!

NOT MY MATCH!

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!

NOT MY MATCH!!!

NEXT!!!

Laughing  

Quote:[Image: LPXyanx.gif]

IAM Sentinel, My Soul, My Excalibur

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

you this total loser bastard retarded mad dog is really condemned stock, your Humkarchan whole family and your whole ancestry, all are condemned stock!

(12-03-2023, 08:34 PM)Profeu Wrote:  I am a RETARDED MAD DOG! My whole family died in horrific tragic accidents and run over by many big trucks, squeshed into minced meat and thrown into concrete mixer and now everyone of my family members, including myself and my whole ancestry are now burning in Hell forever and beyond.

I am NOT SENTINEL's match at all. I am really condemned stock, my whole family and my whole ancestry, all are condemned stock!

More to come!!!

NOT MY MATCH!

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!

NOT MY MATCH!!!

NEXT!!!

Laughing  

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

you this total loser bastard retarded mad dog is really condemned stock, your Humkarchan whole family and your whole ancestry, all are condemned stock!

More to come!!!

NOT MY MATCH!

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!

NOT MY MATCH!!!

NEXT!!!

Laughing  

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

More to come!!!

NOT MY MATCH!

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!

NOT MY MATCH!!!

NEXT!!!

Laughing  

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

your whole family died in horrific tragic accidents and run over by many big trucks, squeshed into minced meat and thrown into concrete mixer and now everyone of your family members, including yourself and your whole ancestry are now burning in Hell forever and beyond.

More to come!!!

NOT MY MATCH!

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!

NOT MY MATCH!!!

NEXT!!!

Laughing  

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

your whole family died in horrific tragic accidents and run over by many big trucks, squeshed into minced meat and thrown into concrete mixer and now everyone of your family members, including yourself and your whole ancestry are now burning in Hell forever and beyond.

More to come!!!

NOT MY MATCH!

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!

NOT MY MATCH!!!

NEXT!!!

Laughing  

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!!