6 OCT: 3,577 new cases of COVID-19, 3 unvax died

(07-10-2021, 03:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  But you seem to be not happy with everything they do, I thought you might have some better solution.

So are you very happy or what? nobody will be happy when daily cases go up to 3500 level, better lock down now for a month or two and go  back to Zero Tolerance strategy.

(07-10-2021, 02:18 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://youtu.be/EO3o-HWjwt

wonder other countries got do such gao xiao ad?

(07-10-2021, 05:40 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  wonder other countries got do such gao xiao ad?

Got, China also has a song for vaccination.

(07-10-2021, 04:00 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  So are you very happy or what? nobody will be happy when daily cases go up to 3500 level, better lock down now for a month or two and go  back to Zero Tolerance strategy.

I am happy because we are slowly learning how to live with covid and moving forward. High infection rate but 98+% have mild or no symptoms that required hospitalisation because of 83-85% are fully jabbed by end of the month.

I suspect you are an old retired froggy, lockdown no diff for you but can kill many … no biz, shops close, no job, no salary ………

For you, it easy. Do a self imposed lockdown for …. or maybe your eyes green see people go out and about while you are already on self impose lockdown. 

Talk to you later, old fugg like me going for a short jog in the park, can see SYT bouncing around in tights …..  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(07-10-2021, 06:01 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I am happy because we are slowly learning how to live with covid and moving forward. High infection rate but 98+% have mild or no symptoms that required hospitalisation because of 83-85% are fully jabbed by end of the month.

I suspect you are an old retired froggy, lockdown no diff for you but can kill many … no biz, shops close, no job, no salary ………

For you, it easy. Do a self imposed lockdown for …. or maybe your eyes green see people go out and about while you are already on self impose lockdown. 

Talk to you later, old fugg like me going for a short jog in the park, can see SYT bouncing around in tights …..  nudie
Old fugg calling someone old fugg.. Anyway, those who died are the elderly, vaccinated or not.. So you better be careful, who know tomorrow will be your turn..

But then, you will also just be a number to MOH.. '1','2','3'.....

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(07-10-2021, 08:23 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Old fugg calling someone old fugg.. Anyway, those who died are the elderly, vaccinated or not.. So you better be careful, who know tomorrow will be your turn..

It is reported that many are infected, and those that are fully vaccinated had only mild symptoms, but there are also some who will succumb to Covid-19 even though they are fully vaccinated, but those who are fully vaccinated that died are small in numbers....

Old never mind, still can do taichi to be a master like zhangsanfeng.

(07-10-2021, 09:35 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Old never mind, still can do taichi to be a master like zhangsanfeng.

It is too late for them to do taichi, but they need to answer to the masses here....

(07-10-2021, 09:44 PM)debono Wrote:  It is too late for them to do taichi, but they need to answer to the masses here....

I dun refer to them. At this stage I do not want to disturb them further. They should do some review on why their team performance ended up so badly.

As for old people here they can still practice taichi and meditation to keep fit.

(07-10-2021, 08:23 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Old fugg calling someone old fugg.. Anyway, those who died are the elderly, vaccinated or not.. So you better be careful, who know tomorrow will be your turn..

I old fugg but those RIP are older Suggs mostly 60s and above and mostly non jabbed. The youngest is a 50 yrs old non jabbed. I just turn 50 but double jabbed … waiting my my booster  nudie

The third fatality reported on Wednesday is a 50-year-old man who had not been vaccinated against COVID-19. The Singaporean, known as Case 75271, also died on Tuesday. He tested positive on Sep 13 and had no known medical conditions.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...oh-2194266

(07-10-2021, 03:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  But you seem to be not happy with everything they do, I thought you might have some better solution.

It is not easy to have an explanation, perhaps the million dollars ministers can come out with a good solution, they are paid to crack their heads....

funny... how come so many mati over the past weeks, yet the ICU is always 30+. something not right? one to one exchange +- basis?

(07-10-2021, 09:55 PM)debono Wrote:  It is not easy to have an explanation, perhaps the million dollars ministers can come out with a good solution, they are paid to crack their heads....

You guys know I am an anti white country selling thieves but I am pretty ok with the way they handling things. They need to balance the economy, opening up, medical systems not being stress and at the same time manage the endemic.

I think like most countries, they kenna spanner by india variant black fungus and trying to open up our borders too fast. 

But I understand why they so kan cheong wanna open up because if SIA fails ….. Changi Airport fails ….. next SATS fails … then ST Aerospace …….SG is FUGGED

(07-10-2021, 09:56 PM)wulala Wrote:  funny... how come so many mati over the past weeks, yet the ICU is always 30+. something not right? one to one exchange +- basis?

Dun know you believe me or not, our hospitals will not let a "no hoper" hogs the medical equipment. 
Then you would says who gave them the right to decide … simple, the logic of the equipment can save a person who have a better chance based on hard medical evidence/data.
I give you an example, you have ONE ICU, all things equal, who should get it? A 13yrs old or a 90yrs old.

(07-10-2021, 10:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You guys know I am an anti white country selling thieves but I am pretty ok with the way they handling things. They need to balance the economy, opening up, medical systems not being stress and at the same time manage the endemic.

I think like most countries, they kenna spanner by india variant black fungus and trying to open up our borders too fast. 

But I understand why they so kan cheong wanna open up because if SIA fails ….. Changi Airport fails ….. next SATS fails … then ST Aerospace …….SG is FUGGED

I can understand your logic behind not closing our skies to other countries.  There is too much to lose if they have a lockdown and no aircrafts are allowed to takeoff and land in Changi airport......

(07-10-2021, 10:12 PM)debono Wrote:  I can understand your logic behind not closing our skies to other countries.  There is too much to lose if they have a lockdown and no aircrafts are allowed to takeoff and land in Changi airport......

Hard truth …. we are a small red dot with strategic importance, if we close we lose that strategic importance

All three that died are unvac means what?

(07-10-2021, 10:10 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Dun know you believe me or not, our hospitals will not let a "no hoper" hogs the medical equipment. 
Then you would says who gave them the right to decide … simple, the logic of the equipment can save a person who have a better chance based on hard medical evidence/data.
I give you an example, you have ONE ICU, all things equal, who should get it? A 13yrs old or a 90yrs old.

So you trying to say our ICU overwhelm?
13 yo no money, no family background
90 yo got rich son, have connection
who will they save?

(07-10-2021, 10:26 PM)wulala Wrote:  So you trying to say our ICU overwhelm?
13 yo no money, no family background
90 yo got rich son, have connection
who will they save?

Hello …. did I not says "All Things Equal"
But what you mentioned, you know what will happen ….. it is called "Life is never fair, deal with it"

(07-10-2021, 08:57 PM)debono Wrote:  It is reported that many are infected, and those that are fully vaccinated had only mild symptoms, but there are also some who will succumb to Covid-19 even though they are fully vaccinated, but those who are fully vaccinated that died are small in numbers....

Well, what you just said is exactly what MOH reported on a daily basis..

The stat say no jab will have higher death rate, that is a fact which no one cannot be denied..

But at the same time, there is still cases where a vaccinated person dies. So at the end of the day, it is down to luck..

So I am just wishing Tangsen luck not to be the old fugg that he keep calling others..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(07-10-2021, 10:34 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Hello …. did I not says "All Things Equal"
But what you mentioned, you know what will happen ….. it is called "Life is never fair, deal with it"

Rotfl