Causeway : Singapore cars kena extortion, police involved

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...apore-cars

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

What’s so good about going in there? Go help to boost their economy but still let them say, curse and con.
[+] 3 users Like Buffybuffy's post

This kind of thing already happened 3 decades ago when my brother was at KLIA.

Hmmm. Better to always follow the crowd even if there is a jam and look what is ahead. Let others move first, you are in another country.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

What if you tell the police officer you only have 10RM left?

Ignore List: Oyk

(14-03-2024, 03:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What if you tell the police officer you only have 10RM left?

You break the rule. Detain lor.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/my.sg.ro...622845015/
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(14-03-2024, 02:04 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...apore-cars

Not the 1st time and won't be the last time lah! Big Grin

Stop driving over there la...
Case closed..🤣

(14-03-2024, 04:16 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Not the 1st time and won't be the last time lah! Big Grin

both working as mata or immigration officers are earning 10 times more than their salary by getting side income.

you see their mata can own 2 or 3 landed houses and had a few luxury cars.
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(14-03-2024, 04:26 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  both working as mata or immigration officers are earning 10 times more than their salary by getting side income.

Like this one.
https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2024/...-suv-nsttv

(14-03-2024, 03:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What if you tell the police officer you only have 10RM left?

Bend down lor.

Money works wonders. Sometimes you think of it, it sets a bad example for future events.

(14-03-2024, 05:16 PM)theold Wrote:  Money works wonders. Sometimes you think of it, it sets a bad example for future events.

Actually " some willing to " bribe " so can get special service. "

In corruption cases, both the recipient and the payee should be charged.

(14-03-2024, 04:26 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  both working as mata or immigration officers are earning 10 times more than their salary by getting side income.

They also need to eat and drink mah! Big Grin Nowadays things so expensive leh!

means u are creating biiger n more serious trouble for yrself

at least much much waste time n questionib=ng in police station

You can be fined and denied entry for not bringing in enough money like in Thailand and Australia

(14-03-2024, 02:55 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  What’s so good about going in there? Go help to boost their economy but still let them say, curse and con.

How long you haven't gone in liao leh? Thinking

(14-03-2024, 03:45 PM)theold Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/my.sg.ro...622845015/

Actually if it's a false report she could be in serious trouble lah! Big Grin

(14-03-2024, 07:52 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  How long you haven't gone in liao leh? Thinking
Smelly smelly a year have liao.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(14-03-2024, 07:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Actually if it's a false report she could be in serious trouble lah! Big Grin
Even if true, that place so dark can make it false also. That's why I avoid that place totally even if cheap.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(14-03-2024, 07:14 PM)theold Wrote:  You can be fined and denied entry for not bringing in enough money like in Thailand and Australia

The woman who paid up was on the way out of JB, not going in.

(14-03-2024, 10:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The woman who paid up was on the way out of JB, not going in.

You got the point. The only way for them is to detain her.

(14-03-2024, 10:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The woman who paid up was on the way out of JB, not going in.

If I am that uniformed personnel do I care if going in or out? As long got monies take I action. And most of the times these makan suap incidents are not lone wolf operation. They work in teams. One person hard to pull it off. Been doing that I hear ever since Spore gain independence and Sing dollars overtake ringgit.

(14-03-2024, 11:55 PM)sgh Wrote:  If I am that uniformed personnel do I care if going in or out? As long got monies take I action. And most of the times these makan suap incidents are not lone wolf operation. They work in teams. One person hard to pull it off. Been doing that I hear ever since Spore gain independence and Sing dollars overtake ringgit.

We should take consolation in the fact that they continue to do this means they haven't improved. And we'll continue to keep our sing dollar high Smile

(15-03-2024, 12:02 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  We should take consolation in the fact that they continue to do this means they haven't improved. And we'll continue to keep our sing dollar high Smile

In that incident that lady is Msian and boyfren and mum Sporean. I guess both of them must be scared to death first time encounter. That lady only hear but never kena now she finally kena. Wonder if she still wanna keep her Msian citizenship hehe