Used 2022 Tesla for Sale ... will you consider?

Will you consider buying a used EV ... 2yrs old $188k? Not cheap

Things to consider, warranty, battery integrity, potential resale, scrape value?
What else?

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=1307301&DL=2389

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

if good why sale?

Battery is the problem. 
Same as mobile phone. Charging for 2 years,  the battery performance dropped like shit.

Mobile can buy new ones easily. 

EV so expensive, especially when you bought second hand. After 5 years Charging, no one dare to buy from you lo...

Unless you can change the battery to a new one, from Tesla original. $$$$$

EVs are like disposables, it's better to get new ones

May be good to find out if at end of say 6 years (or maybe drive past 10 years), what is the cost to replace whole set of batt? But not sure if there's new battery tech, will this Tesla be compatible or not........

Risky. Need warranty to change. If one part spoils, the whole bottom has to change with the original manufacturer. The price is close to the entire car.

(25-06-2024, 06:22 PM)theold Wrote:  Risky. Need warranty to change. If one part spoils, the whole bottom has to change with the original manufacturer. The price is close to the entire car.

buy new one definitely better and safer.

(25-06-2024, 04:16 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  if good why sale?

retrenched no $$$ pay installment?

(25-06-2024, 06:17 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  May be good to find out if at end of say 6 years (or maybe drive past 10 years), what is the cost to replace whole set of batt? But not sure if there's new battery tech, will this Tesla be compatible or not........

Who will replace the battery? Agent or Tesla? Normal mechanic no equipments nor skills

With so much unknowns... I think EVs have no resale value

(26-06-2024, 10:34 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Who will replace the battery? Agent or Tesla? Normal mechanic no equipments nor skills

that's a major problem imho. In my mind question: in worst case, what's the damage if ask Tesla to replace...

(26-06-2024, 10:38 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  that's a major problem imho. In my mind question: in worst case, what's the damage if ask Tesla to replace...

If damages, I heard SG insurance will write off as EV body are 1 piece aluminium and no one dare verify the integrity of the battery.

Not sure what kind of implication if you kenna write off

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post