看不出习近平有何政绩,他能连任是因有枪杆子和200多个中委

True, that why Winnie need to take back Kokee beloved Taiwan to leave his name in ccp history when he is in power.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(08-09-2022, 06:25 PM)kokee Wrote:  about winnie xi, as above, do I have to say more!
whole world know he wanted to be emperor of china till he dies, he wanted to go mao way & dream of communism empire like NK today!
he is moving backward, closed china door, isolate china from the rest of the world if he cant build his empire globally!
he behalf like dictator like NK kim, where is all the rich in china today, jack ma, tencent ma, wang, liu has they bark 1 sound this yr openly like last 10-20 yrs? what happen to china today! 
together with russia & putin, invades Ukraine try to attack taiwan, bark use force & show his military rubbish 7/24! ton more!
only moronic comoie dogs here lick & worship him like god here 7/24! LOL LOL!
all these morons & their brainless supporters!

習走老路 辦蠢事;中俄抱團取暖 中共惹禍上身

he is so scared of freedom & human right, so scared of democratic & vote, so scared of the west, so he must closed china door soon!
do all the evil & bad, that is why so scared!

习近平决策屡屡犯错的根本原因

習近平想幹什麼?動態清零永不停!普習會下週召開,邪惡軸心醞釀中!了解最真實的習近平和今天中國共產黨的真相.

中共对国际组织渗透危害国际秩序

dictator power cannot be challenged!
no check & balanced for all what he has done!
he suka suka do what he likes, all want money has to follow what he barks, no need to bother right or wrong yet he is so stubborn, fake smart, primary school PHD, like comie dogs type to lick his balls, only left all the yes man, sibei song lah! LOL LOL!
do what he like & almost did nothing right, great!!

習近平視批評為對他權力的冒犯!當集大權於一人身上 優缺點將無限放大!好大喜功、固執、虛榮與獨裁成其統治風格!【習近平執政的狂妄、固執、虛榮

習近平權力不受制衡!更出招戰狼、清零與國進民退!造成極大傷害而無人制止!

https://media.tenor.com/9Jpj6U1Bq9YAAAAM...ically.gif https://media.tenor.com/jZHfzn9i1iwAAAAM...ithkap.gif

your daddy kneel down hor

Kokee go take your medicine bananas