Closure of CPF SA for those above 55....means what?

for many no meaning la. because no money left in special account. and not much left is oa as well.

(17-02-2024, 11:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't have to worry about loo and his followers they are mostly millionaires. The CPFbpart is just a small part.

I thot handbag Loo is good frens with the whiteys.  He always porlumpar with them.  Why they pwn him gao gao this time? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-02-2024, 02:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Come investment , Don't EVER think ride on Govt stuffs rah. I used to tell people CPF this thing under Govt, they can Change anytime according to their policy , plan in the future. I don't feel shock , or surprise when They claim remove SA.

I also used to tell people , wow max up SA , than become Millionaire so easily from CPF ? Like that Govt going to bankrupt lor when everyone is millionaire LOL.

Maybe those rich people have exploited SA too often and the Govt feels robbed. So the only choice is to stop them from benefiting further.

me not affected.