赫爾松烏游擊隊暗殺300俄軍!

Ukraine army kill 300, 600 or even more russian army on some day, using all the information provided by the west, also using NATO or US weapons.
many days I saw such news, just ignore, since comie dogs like such news just post it here.
that is why russia army morale is super low now as >30000 of their army already died in Ukraine yet now everyday ton died & this war will continue to drag on.
same to those in steel mill or mariupol, just how soon.

赫爾松烏游擊隊暗殺300俄軍!街頭文宣:我們知道你巡邏所有路線!林楚茵:心戰警告俄羅斯士兵!現在離開有益健康!

Kokee's hallucinations are very powderful!  Rotfl

Alam Kok's flg fake video news a lot.   

Rotfl  

Alam Kok,  

You have nothing useful to do meh?  

(19-05-2022, 06:31 PM)kokee Wrote:  Ukraine army kill 300, 600 or even more russian army on some day, using all the information provided by the west, also using NATO or US weapons.
many days I saw such news, just ignore, since comie dogs like such news just post it here.
that is why russia army morale is super low now as >30000 of their army already died in Ukraine yet now everyday ton died & this war will continue to drag on.
same to those in steel mill or mariupol, just how soon.

赫爾松烏游擊隊暗殺300俄軍!街頭文宣:我們知道你巡邏所有路線!林楚茵:心戰警告俄羅斯士兵!現在離開有益健康!

Err.. the lady is not even a military expert. Trust her??

Might as well trust a stranger who tell you to buy Luna now..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Ukraine has demolish so many camp of russia army using all the war information from US.
all the russia army movement are in tight monitoring inside Ukraine.
not only >30000 of russia army died, >50 generals & chief commanders, russia's general exact location & bomb it.
still have ton of injured & POW. ratio of russia & ukraine casualty is 5:1.

乌军第17坦克旅埋伏河边,歼灭俄军一个营级战术群

Demolish so many Russian equipment meh?   

This kind of statement any one just open mouth also can make. A says demolish B's equipment and B also can say demolished many A's equipment.   

But final outcome counts lah. Who surrenders finally and captured?   

Don't make such stupid statement.  

Why sanctions until ownself's currency becomes toilet paper leh?  

Stop all the stupid statements and show real evidence.   

I show you the Ruble-USD chart lah.  Why sanction until Ruble fly to sky?    

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl    Laughing Laughing Laughing    
[Image: Ruble-USD220518.png]

Alam Kok,

Why Ruble doesn't become toilet paper and fly to sky instead leh?  

(20-05-2022, 07:26 AM)kokee Wrote:  russia both economy & military near collapse now, no money to pay russia army salary now, dont talk about buy weapons or make new weapons due to no parts because of sanction.
by now, russia army death body all over in Ukraine, no youngsters want to join army or re-call now, >32000 already died, >50-60% of weapons destroyed. war drag on, russia cannot drag for too long now, that is why keep using nukes to threaten almost everyday to finland, Ukraine, poland non stop, left only mouth to bark like all comie dogs here lies & BS, russia say this & that, communist rubbish.

俄軍損失17個Battalions戰敗先兆

as above, 17 battalions, ton of platoon, totally attack & slaughtered by ukraine army, that is why russia casualty is 5x higher than Ukraine.
below, whole control center of russia all killed in once.
all movement & location of russia army are all recorded by foreign war information to provide to ukraine.

一网打尽:乌炮击俄指挥所,大量军官伤亡

(19-05-2022, 07:53 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Alam Kok,

Why Ruble doesn't become toilet paper and fly to sky instead leh?  

https://media.tenor.com/images/62e78b073.../tenor.gif

Farking moron Kokee the angmo coks sucking cina boy showing his coks sucking skills again.🤣🤣🤣

(19-05-2022, 07:22 PM)kokee Wrote:  Ukraine has demolish so many camp of russia army using all the war information from US.
all the russia army movement are in tight monitoring inside Ukraine.
not only >30000 of russia army died, >50 generals & chief commanders, russia's general exact location & bomb it.
still have ton of injured & POW. ratio of russia & ukraine casualty is 5:1.

乌军第17坦克旅埋伏河边,歼灭俄军一个营级战术群

same here, how many battalions or platoon or camp or convoy or gang of russian army kena demolish, ttotal around 35000 russian army, general & commanders died in this war.

russia & ukraine casualty to date is 5:1, whether is died, injury, POW, surrender is around this ratio.
but comie dogs here spam lies, spread rumour, stir shit like no russian army died & all ukraine army kena slaughtered, LOL LOL, all these morons can live in deny & brainwash like real idiots here, hahaaaa.

Alam Kok,   

You always claim win but why Ukraine soldiers keep surrendering and Ruble grow stronger and stronger vs US$ leh?  

Stop posting fake news of flg lah.   

Really kock!   

Destroying Russian tanks at ambush site

Russian Mortar Positions Destroyed! Ukrainians Show Precision Artillery Work!