Last meal and final requests for inmate on death row in SG

No point to give them last meals lah, not only because it is waste of food but also because many of them have no mood or appetite to eat knowing they will be hanged tomorrow.

can request FL for a last piak ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(26-04-2023, 08:51 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  S'pore Prison so good ah....................can request to find certain foods and snacks ah..................like that should request those snacks no longer in production............ like Kaka.......Chikadee.......Beebee................make them tulan also good.............. Rotfl

maybe can't find the snacks can delay execution leh............ Laughter-13

Wonder got pika pika boh?

(26-04-2023, 01:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You want to start a fight with me?  Come.  Bring it on!

[Image: TEF7x46.jpg]

Excellent flying kick from a cat lah! Big Grin This is called Cat's Claws lah!

(26-04-2023, 02:19 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Excellent flying kick from a cat lah! Big Grin This is called Cat's Claws lah!

It's a smelly mm cat lah
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(26-04-2023, 02:29 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  It's a smelly mm cat lah

If you kana clawed sure very seriously wounded lah! Big Grin Don't play play hor!

https://www.willed.com.au/guides/last-me...w-inmates/

[Image: IMG-9428.png]

[Image: IMG-9429.png]

[Image: IMG-9430.png]

[Image: IMG-9431.png]

[Image: IMG-9432.png]

(26-04-2023, 02:48 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-9428.png]

[Image: IMG-9429.png]

This is Sgtalk not USTalk. Please improve your Googling skill.  Rolleyes

(26-04-2023, 01:36 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No point to give them last meals lah, not only because it is waste of food but also because many of them have no mood or appetite to eat knowing they will be hanged tomorrow.
For saying such a heartless thing, I do wonder how your repu post count could be 243. How many clones have you created in the weeks and months that you were "away"? Tongue

(26-04-2023, 03:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  For saying such a heartless thing, I do wonder how your repu post count could be 243. How many clones have you created in the weeks and months that you were "away"? Tongue

Stupid liar Yanghua, unlike you who have multiple clones like oyk, Schroeder etc, I have no clones…despite you use a new nick after you were banned permanently by the Admin in the old Sgtalk for making false statements on Mdm Ho’s salary causing the forum to close down, you still behave like a thug, nobody wants to talk to you due to your bad reputation and nasty quarrelsome behaviour. Stop following me like a fly.

(26-04-2023, 03:35 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Stupid liar Yanghua, unlike you who have multiple clones like oyk, Schroeder etc, I have no clones…despite you use a new nick after you were banned permanently by the Admin in the old Sgtalk for making false statements on Mdm Ho’s salary causing the forum to close down, you still behave like a thug, nobody wants to talk to you due to your bad reputation and nasty quarrelsome behaviour. Stop following me like a fly.

Still denying that you had multiple clones? Want me to produce the evidence here? And for the record there is no Oyk in the old Sgtalk whatever that is. I am new and only joined this forum. Please do not accuse me of being one of your clones. Rolleyes