1 OCT: 2,909 new cases of COVID-19, 2 vax,2 partial vax & 4 unvax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-oct-2021)

Summary of local situation

· 1,356 cases are currently warded in hospital. 222 cases require oxygen supplementation and 34 are in the intensive care unit (ICU).

· Over the last 28 days, of the 31,057 infected individuals, 98.2% had no or mild symptoms, 1.5% required oxygen supplementation, 0.2% required ICU care, and 0.1% has died.

· As of 30 September 2021, 82% of our population has completed their full regimen/ received two doses of COVID-19 vaccines, and 85% has received at least one dose.

· As of 1 October 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health has detected a total of 2,909 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore, with 2,079 in the community, 818 in the migrant worker dormitories and 12 imported cases.

As of 1 October 2021, 12pm, 1,356 COVID-19 cases are currently warded in hospital. Most are well and under observation. There are currently 222 cases requiring oxygen supplementation, and 34 in the ICU. Of those who have fallen very ill, 214 are seniors above 60 years.  

2.     8 more cases have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection.1 Of these, 7 were male Singaporeans and 1 was a female Singaporean, aged between 66 and 96 years. Amongst them, 4 had been unvaccinated against COVID-19, 2 had been partially vaccinated and 2 had been vaccinated. All of them had various underlying medical conditions. In total, 103 have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

Let's maintain a moment of silence for the 8 decreased.

They are someone's father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, great grandfather, great grandmother and so on..

On the day they passed on, they are known to this world as just a figure, '8'.

These 8 decreased might not have died, if only govt act faster and more decisive..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

sipeh tokkong.....this update oso eclipse PRC national day.
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post

retail sector in big trouble.
[+] 2 users Like cf9's post

Why the dormitory have so many infected ; how can they allow to go Little India for shopping ?...

Teekee and Stupid.

[Image: d229UEq.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Just now I went to the coffee shop  still see 1 bunch of ppl chit- chatting in the coffee shop.  crying

不进棺材不掉泪。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

The problem of Endermic is they make it impossible for us to be when we are already updating our innate immunity everyday until they jabbed us with poisons. Now we got real problem. The poisons got stuck in our blood.
[+] 4 users Like singlon's post

Even giving us PH paper to test our own urine to see when we will be dying from poisons also don't know.
It is 5 something. Healthy blood at 7 a little more.
The 'sea' your interstitual fluids closer to 10.

More and more jilat..
Angry 

(02-10-2021, 08:10 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Just now I went to the coffee shop  still see 1 bunch of ppl chit- chatting in the coffee shop.  

不进棺材不掉泪。
All over. Esp market places and coffee shops. 😡
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

Now MOH only send out sms the next day! By the time we receive the message, another half a day has gone!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

Xi is helping to take it down
Both energy and food shortages
and now this

[Image: Screenshot-2021-10-02-at-10-41-45-4-Hait...ackout.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2021-10-02-at-10-52-52-4-Hait...ackout.png]

The local cases included 556 seniors who are above age 60.

All 12 imported cases had already been placed on stay-home notice or were isolated upon arrival in Singapore. Seven were detected upon arrival in Singapore, and five developed the illness during stay-home notice or isolation.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Will cross the 3000 mark by today.

tomorrow will be a better day

The more people vaccinated , can see the more cases coming ?.....How come beginning of the year so few cases but only 40% vaccinated ?

Even the dormitories at time zero cases now 1000 cases where those virus come from ?

(02-10-2021, 11:17 AM)Ola Wrote:  The local cases included 556 seniors who are above age 60.

All 12 imported cases had already been placed on stay-home notice or were isolated upon arrival in Singapore. Seven were detected upon arrival in Singapore, and five developed the illness during stay-home notice or isolation.

Seven were detected upon arrival in Singapore..must be your villagers

(02-10-2021, 08:10 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Just now I went to the coffee shop  still see 1 bunch of ppl chit- chatting in the coffee shop.  crying

不进棺材不掉泪。

Many iron teeth lah ….those above 60 … makan then go back unless they begging to get infected.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Most countries are getting better in controlling Covid except Singapore. Something is very wrong with the way our ministerial task force manage this. Maybe need to sack OYK.

(02-10-2021, 12:40 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Most countries are getting better in controlling Covid except Singapore. Something is very wrong with the way our ministerial task force manage this. Maybe need to sack OYK.

We open leg policy mah
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

(02-10-2021, 12:51 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  We open leg policy mah

That is our biggest problem. crying

(02-10-2021, 12:51 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  We open leg policy mah

Open legs to angmoh to "integrate with developed world"!  Rotfl

looks like we will cross 100k mark tonite. Rolleyes

Now, quarantine is also liked hospital liao. A few in a room. Too many.

(02-10-2021, 01:53 PM)theold Wrote:  Now, quarantine is also liked hospital liao. A few in a room. Too many.

Be prepared, those kenna by mild symptoms will be quarantined at home, better stock up a bit of frozen or can food if not prepare for food delivery
I already getting ready liow

what happened? why do we suddenly get so many cases after 82% people are fully vaccinated? can MOH clarify?

(02-10-2021, 01:57 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  what happened? why do we suddenly get so many cases after 82% people are fully vaccinated? can MOH clarify?

Nothing as expected. Nothing unusual, all within the playbook.

(02-10-2021, 08:11 AM)singlon Wrote:  The problem of Endermic is they make it impossible for us to be when we are already updating our innate immunity everyday until they jabbed us with poisons. Now we got real problem. The poisons got stuck in our blood.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post