'1 in 15 homosexuals is a paedophile': Hwa Chong Institution staff

'1 in 15 homosexuals is a paedophile': Hwa Chong Institution staff member's anti-LGBTQ content in sex ed talk draws brickbats

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3cqBOpD

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

Biden as President even worst , creepy to max.

If it is true the teacher should have the right to say it.

Yes it is politically incorrect but the truth should not be censored.

This is neither a racial nor a religious topic.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Don’t find anything discriminatory about the above leh.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Probably the Hwa Chong staff are just stating a fact which they have researched. IMO LGBTQ is best banned....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

I am not bias against LGBT but I am against facts being censored because of political correctness.
If there as a higher % of  gay men getting AIDS or more suicides or more paedophiles, we better know.

[Image: QEnyRT1.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-07-2022, 06:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Biden as President even worst , creepy to max.

U too ?

Smile

[Image: 20220321-000839.jpg]

some lao gay even disguise as young ladyboy  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(18-07-2022, 06:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If it is true the teacher should have the right to say it.

Yes it is politically incorrect but the truth should not be censored.

This is neither a racial nor a religious topic.

What is the teacher trying to achieve by saying it? I'm quite sure this is motivated by his religious beliefs.

(18-07-2022, 08:44 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What is the teacher trying to achieve by saying it? I'm quite sure this is motivated by his religious beliefs.

If what said was factual, why are you bringing in his religion? Are you with tinted lenses when looking at the situation?

Are we to in the name of respecting difference in preference do not warn anyone especially the young ones of the potential pitfalls? In the name of openness? Freedom?
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

There is a difference in treatment of what is sensitive and factual and when to say so.

If research says that pork lard is top 10 healthiest food, I will say so as a matter of fact. But I will not say so or stress on it in front on Muslim. Or I cite it scientifically and qualify that I'm not saying to dismiss any religion or religious practice. Same as if you can gain more protein and iron from red meat such as beef, I will not say it or stress upon it in from of Hindu. But it is factual and I will state it so.

(18-07-2022, 08:58 PM)Sticw Wrote:  If what said was factual, why are you bringing in his religion? Are you with tinted lenses when looking at the situation?

Are we to in the name of respecting difference in preference do not warn anyone especially the young ones of the potential pitfalls? In the name of openness? Freedom?

Again, what is the point in bringing out lgbt in his lecture? Let them live their lives! He has no right to demean other people's way of life. It's always that single group who always likes to talk lgbt.

Aiyo everything so sensitive cannot this and that, how to be a cosmopolitan country? Totally no tolerance at all.
Still want to open arms for tom and harry citizens into the country.

I finally went to read articles on this episode. It seems like schools are now to educate that LGBT youth is a choice and have their rights?

I can understand the need to have mutual respect and rights for LGBT but why are we not educating or convincing youth to not venture into LGBT? Nature or nurture is one thing, as youth they may not be totally matured (or just open to experience anything) to choose...

It seems like this entire LGBT movement across the global is getting to the young ones so that eventually there will be very few humans left. The coming of automation age so humans are not needed for the lords to remain in power and wealth... New world order? Lol

probably kenna hantum from the top...

one day, pinky, zinky, tomy and tony might show up holding hands at pinkdot

Ah Gay…this one ur fav topic hor.. Rotfl

[Image: DA6-FB06-D-9-F25-4-C63-84-A8-94-E4-C694-EB86.gif]

(18-07-2022, 07:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Probably the Hwa Chong staff are just stating a fact which they have researched. IMO LGBTQ is best banned....... Rolleyes

FA will be most unhappy Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-07-2022, 08:25 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  FA will be most unhappy Big Grin
That's for sure. He has been boycotting me and refused to respond to my post lately. My posts must have struck a nerve in him....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

I love gays. Ban lesbians! Gays are bros!!! They help take out the competition and leave the babes for us. So only KO the lesbians!! Smile

(19-07-2022, 08:16 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  Ah Gay…this one ur fav topic hor.. Rotfl

[Image: 20220321-000839.jpg]

lao gay, tiny kkj cut already?   nudie can't see anything  Laughing

[Image: DA2-FA6-C4-4697-4632-9-DCC-EF04-EC4-F3316.gif]

(19-07-2022, 09:12 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  That's for sure. He has been boycotting me and refused to respond to my post lately. My posts must have struck a nerve in him....... Big Grin

Laughing

why LBGT so sensitive about it? they wants the public to accept them yet do not want others to know more about their lifestyle? disagreement or discrimination? its just an educational materials. Others have the right to know right? So if the topic is about reproductive system, women cannot bear children or man cannot erect are discrimination? Thinking

(19-07-2022, 12:07 PM)wulala Wrote:  why LBGT so sensitive about it? they wants the public to accept them yet do not want others to know more about their lifestyle? disagreement or discrimination? its just an educational materials. Others have the right to know right? So if the topic is about reproductive system, women cannot bear children or man cannot erect are discrimination? Thinking

How is LGBT adding to family values and creation of future generations? Just because they give good economic dollars now? And higher possibilities in getting HIV and AIDS so they can die off quickly without taxing the system?? Less voters to vote against establishments? Lol

I still love gays cos they took out the competition and left the babes for us guys. Ko the lesbians. Smile

The LGBT community is once again doing nothing to advance its own cause. The proper way to tackle this controversy is either to call into question the facts and conclusions presented or to demonstrate maturity by acknowledging the facts presented while expressing caution and concern over how the material could be incorrectly interpreted without proper context.

Unfortunately the pro-LGBT comments so far have fallen into the usual self-destructive modus operandi of reacting emotionally, whining about discrimination and homophobia followed by more pontificating over "freedom" of lifestyle (quite ironical considering they are denying others the freedom to say something they don't like to hear).

One gay acquaintance ever told me we should not generalize on the LGBT community based on the antics of the vocal minority as a large proportion LGBTs disagree with their theatrics. Fair enough, but then these LGBT people need to step up and make their voices heard so that the general public can have a better understanding of the entire community.

Instead what often happens is these LGTBTs disagree but choose to keep quiet for fear of being labeled as traitor to the cause. If that's the case then don't blame the public for misunderstanding LGBT people, you guys chose to keep quiet out of political correctness.

now with monkypox, lao gay not worried?

I have gay friends, neighbors and colleagues. They kept to their own community and exchanges are always professional and right. These are adults, they are knowledgeable of the health risk and responsible (as much as the next straight guy that visits prostitutes or where ladies go for gigolo). But youth and kids should not go down the LGBT route until you start earning your own keep and can decide for yourself and have blessings from your parents.

(18-07-2022, 07:14 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: 20220321-000839.jpg]

some lao gay even disguise as young ladyboy  Laughing

When you sit at a coffeeshop in Geylang for coffee and a very beautiful "woman" sits beside you, be careful when "she" talks hor! You might hear a toad croaking lah!