10 months’ jail for MOE teacher who took upskirt videos of colleagues and students

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...d-students

I don't get it take upskirt videos shiok? But hear the court sentence no rotan so I guess he go in come out may commit again the same offence?

name not disclosed and after he come out, he still can give tuition and continue be btss.

(13-06-2023, 04:25 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  name not disclosed and after he come out, he still can give tuition and continue be btss.

What is btss ?

" The names of the former discipline master, a 50-year-old father of three, and the school cannot be disclosed due to a gag order to protect the victims’ identities. "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

[Image: nudie.gif]

(13-06-2023, 04:19 PM)sgh Wrote:  I don't get it take upskirt videos shiok? But hear the court sentence no rotan so I guess he go in come out may commit again the same offence?

(13-06-2023, 04:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  " The names of the former discipline master, a 50-year-old father of three, and the school cannot be disclosed due to a gag order to protect the victims’ identities. "

50 years old no more rotan lah! Big Grin Uncle cannot take it lah!

see panty also song?
go sentosa can see many ware binkini similar as panty, but also nothing interesting to see one
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 

(13-06-2023, 06:24 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  50 years old no more rotan lah! Big Grin Uncle cannot take it lah!

Tot Ah mah wants to change this law? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(13-06-2023, 06:48 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Tot Ah mah wants to change this law? Thinking

I also heard about that lah! Big Grin But Harimau (Tigress) no more roaring just meowing only lah!