11 SEPT :large cluster identified at Chinatown Complex

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ex-2171026

Singapore reported 550 new locally transmitted COVID-19 infections as of noon on Saturday (Sep 11), comprising 486 community cases and 64 dormitory residents.

Among the local cases, 127 are seniors above 60 years old, said the Ministry of Health (MOH).

Two large clusters were identified, including Chinatown Complex with 44 new cases. There are a total of 66 infections linked to the cluster, comprising 58 stallholders and assistants, four cleaners, one safe distancing ambassador and three household contacts of workers.

The other large cluster is PCF Sparkletots Braddell Heights, located at 335 Serangoon Avenue 3. There are three new cases and a total of 22 infections linked to the cluster.

Transmission at the pre-school took place among students in the same class, with further spread to household contacts of cases, said MOH.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...ts-555-new

Chinatown Complex will be closed to all members of the public from 3pm on Sunday (Sept 12) to 11.59pm on Wednesday, as the Ministry of Health (MOH) reported a total of 66 Covid-19 cases linked to the cluster there.

Singapore also reported a total of 555 new Covid-19 cases on Saturday (Sept 11), including 486 in the community and 64 dormitory residents. Five cases were imported.

Of the 66 cases linked to the Chinatown Complex cluster, 63 work there. They include 58 stallholders and stall assistants, four cleaners and one safe distancing ambassador. The remaining three are household contacts of infected cases.

All staff working at Chinatown Complex are being tested for Covid-19, said MOH.

To contain the cluster quickly, people who have logged in with SafeEntry to Chinatown Complex from Sept 8 to Sept 11 will be issued Health Risk Alerts.

MOH said: "They are strongly encouraged to go for a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test as soon as possible and to reduce their social interactions for 14 days."

[Image: nudie.gif]

I already said before. CHINATOWN is impossible not to have Zero Clusters.

Steady lah endemic target Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Yest chinatown super crowded...for the mooncake festival..i know because i was at Chinatown point.

[Image: 20210911-192047.jpg]

How did the safe distance ambassadors kena covid-19 when they supposed distance concerned ?

(12-09-2021, 07:54 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  How did the safe distance ambassadors  kena covid-19 when they supposed distance concerned ?

Improper Masking.

This is a sad story. The whole place for all intent already lockdown until mati.
My lawyer is at Chinatown pt and normally after Hospital i visit the place to makan.
Now i must do a tactical move to evade the dangers. My status as per app is no jab no test.
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

Hello all, pls do your part by wearing properly a good mask, maintaining safety distance and avoid staying in crowded place unnecessarily.

Sat evening channel 8 news already highlight many elderly didnt mask up properly and hanging around Chinatown complex to pass time

Forward video to 1min for the interview

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

(12-09-2021, 08:09 AM)SgWinner Wrote:  Sat evening channel 8 news already highlight many elderly didnt mask up properly and hanging around Chinatown complex to pass time

Forward video to 1min for the interview

The gov has serious enforcement issues.already tell them starting from littering by foreign workers, inconsiderate cat feeders need to enforce properly but they choose to turn a deaf ears and continued to pay themselves highly.

So moon cake festival stalls are allow to sell cake openly at shopping centres (Orchard) too!

Two large clusters were identified, including Chinatown Complex with 44 new cases.

So the rest 500 cases are from BHG?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

This large cluster is due to gathering of 5 people.

From 2 to 5 people gathering, more clusters will be infected.

More hawker centres and shopping malls will be affected.

80+% double jabbed liow .... OPEN UP MORE .... HUAT HAR  Clapping
Its endemic time  nudie
Went to Mayflower hawker center .... crowded many many people  Gesti-109
Herd immunity in progress

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(12-09-2021, 10:51 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  80+% double jabbed liow .... OPEN UP MORE .... HUAT HAR  Clapping
Its endemic time  nudie
Went to Mayflower hawker center .... crowded many many people  Gesti-109
Herd immunity in progress

Is this the block 628 hawker center or a different one??

64 dorm cases! They r doing a pilot to release them into community... starting 500

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Starting next week 500 workers from dormitory will be release back to society to help stall owner gain business...

arr now infor availabled
Deep cleanings carrying out until 09152021.
Not all need deep cleaning.
Take care.

(12-09-2021, 03:59 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Convert all single bed to multiple beds. Treat all equal especially during this crisis. All lives are precious regardless you are rich or poor!

I said 4 mths ago, PAP is heartless.

They live in big house and can afford to have 3 metres social distancing and drive their own cars without being packed in buses.

It is those living in 3- Room HDB with more than a few family members that is spreading. For them, it is difficult not to spread.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(12-09-2021, 04:52 PM)Ola Wrote:  I said 4 mths ago, PAP is heartless.

They live in big house and can afford to have 3 metres social distancing and drive their own cars without being packed in buses.

It is those living in 3- Room HDB with more than a few family members that is spreading.  For them, it is difficult not to spread.

Even ST reports oso parroting their paymasters urging for biznez as usual  and mandatory jabs. Dis idiots are stupiak as they are heartless. Soon more vaccinated will oso need hospital care and ICU. Other countries are good examples oredy.

Papaya multi-meeleeonaires not affected bcos they breathe in rarified air. No jostling with the dirty and sick masses.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(12-09-2021, 11:16 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Is this the block 628 hawker center or a different one??

No diff lah .... its everywhere  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin