$120k gone: Woman loses father's retirement fund after falling for scam

(29-06-2023, 10:10 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  When I have the time, I always answer and end up verbally abusing the scammers with various colourful choice vulgarities.  Either that or I don't answer the call at all.  No halfway for me Big Grin
The other day I offered that Indian scammer passwords and PIN numbers. He got shocked ...  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(29-06-2023, 10:13 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  The other day I offered that Indian scammer passwords and PIN numbers. He got shocked ...  Big Grin

Hahaha  Cool

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(29-06-2023, 09:27 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  download apps only from either Apple store or google play store, no problem.

For now.

Once scammers break into these stores, you'd never know which App is ever safe anymore.

(28-06-2023, 09:01 PM)starbugs Wrote:  She can still say she is not stupid?

She must be a HAN

(28-06-2023, 09:01 PM)starbugs Wrote:  She can still say she is not stupid?

correct lah.

she is not stupid, she is kumgong and naive.

SHE IS AN EDITOR?

like this one below also kenna scammed
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/r...oan-sharks

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(29-06-2023, 10:10 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  When I have the time, I always answer and end up verbally abusing the scammers with various colourful choice vulgarities.  Either that or I don't answer the call at all.  No halfway for me Big Grin

Interesting indeed. 
"colourful choice vulgarities"....examples please. 
Surely  not "smelly meow meow" only?
Lol

(29-06-2023, 11:17 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Interesting indeed. 
"colourful choice vulgarities"....examples please. 
Surely  not "smelly meow meow" only?
Lol

Scolding his laubu’s smelly meow meow  Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(29-06-2023, 11:02 AM)Dan Wrote:  She must be a HAN

She is a Han, not Dan.   

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

Large number of Singapore population are ageing or not familiar with IT and IT security.

Singapore is a hotbed for scams and people lose their life savings due to scammers and hackers

I have moved all mom's funds.off line with nk Internet access.

The danger is too high with govt dishing out digitalisation courses to senior it makes it even more dangerous because I don't think seniors can understand all the security risks and are put online after the course.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Those guys have skin thicker than elephant ...it is useless.

They are located jn Phillippines China and India where law enforcement is weak in such areas.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(29-06-2023, 12:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Those guys have skin thicker than elephant ...it is useless.

They are located jn Phillippines China and India where law enforcement is weak in such areas.

Other than spewing out the crudest vulgarities , what else can we do to  vent our anger and unhappiness at them.

Looks like for the rest of human existence, this scam stuff will continue forever. 
These freaking scammers will be "JILLIONAIRES" for generations. 

Really easy money every day !!!