Prices of resale flats and private properties could drop by 10% or more

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...rs-stay-en
[+] 4 users Like forum456's post

[Image: nudie.gif]

$900K resale flat will become $800K flat.

A loss of $100K in 2 years.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

(16-12-2021, 09:01 PM)forum456 Wrote:  $900K resale flat will become $800K flat.

A loss of $100K in 2 years.

Is this confirmed or just speculation......? Thinking

(16-12-2021, 09:04 PM)debono Wrote:  Is this confirmed or just speculation......? Thinking

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(16-12-2021, 09:04 PM)debono Wrote:  Is this confirmed or just speculation......? Thinking

confirmed that the govt will cool the market until there is no more milions dollar flats.

if you bought the flat for $900K, you will never be able to sell it above $1 millions.
likely, you can sell at less than $900K.
[+] 3 users Like forum456's post

Singapore need the properties to go down. Compare to Hong Kong Singapore business , housing rental, housing prices did not go down as much as Hong Kong. Singapore will lose the edge in productivity and yield.
[+] 2 users Like cf9's post

My uncle now look around scrap for another cheap landed house.

I can't remember who but some one on this forum just bought resale....he can now thank the govt for losing 10% just like that

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(16-12-2021, 10:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I can't remember who but some one on this forum just bought resale....he can now thank the govt for losing 10% just like that

Free how to lose?

(16-12-2021, 10:31 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Free how to lose?

Got free one? Really? Like that I also want.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Guys, dun fall into gay boy ForeverAlone's trick, he is trying to scare PAP to come up with another CM target at the upper income segment.

Likely he wants a revenge against his gay uncle.

Let me reveal this gay boy's evil agenda:

Notice he brought up those who wanted a second property for rental income ? Aka his target is ABSD. He wants ppl who wants to buy a second property for rental to be affected by a greater ABSD.

DID I JUST READ your mind, ForeverAlone ?

Because you are JEALOUS OF SINGAPOREAN who can do that while you cannot, because you stay in CHEW HU, right ? Chew Hu do not have a healthy rental property market.

(16-12-2021, 10:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I can't remember who but some one on this forum just bought resale....he can now thank the govt for losing 10% just like that

Dun gei gei say can't remember. We all know who he is  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

This is why my Uncle looking for 2nd landed house, look out for depso seller want urgent cash now sell low

(16-12-2021, 10:54 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Let me reveal this gay boy's evil agenda:

Notice he brought up those who wanted a second property for rental income ? Aka his target is ABSD. He wants ppl who wants to buy a second property for rental to be affected by a greater ABSD.

DID I JUST READ your mind, ForeverAlone ?

Because you are JEALOUS OF SINGAPOREAN who can do that while you cannot, because you stay in CHEW HU, right ? Chew Hu do not have a healthy rental property market.

(16-12-2021, 11:08 PM)5354 Wrote:  Buy first then talk

Talk before buy is lj talk

what you talking, My uncle prefer is LANDED HOUSE not BTO, HDB Flat.

(16-12-2021, 11:12 PM)5354 Wrote:  Your uncle very old, will die soon

Don't need a landed house as he will be living underground or in a small urn

Don't say what. Is very bad to say like that in return will happen on you ok.
No wonder Some claim you like " crazy "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(16-12-2021, 11:27 PM)5354 Wrote:  Just told my friend the same thing lar

He 70+, one feet in the coffin already

But asked me to help him look for a HDB to buy because he liked my flat after he saw it

He net worth $30M+, got GCB and freehold condo in Holland Rd area and a landed house at Ang Mo Kio

He said he wanted to buy so that he can rent out his landed and live in a HDB flat

Your uncle buy for what? You ask him when he die, does he need 2 or more coffins to sleep?

Uncle buy is pass down to his generation what same like you keep showing CPF statement, in the end NOT you are using so call " Million inside " is pass down to your kid and wife what.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(16-12-2021, 11:34 PM)5354 Wrote:  Perhaps you forgot, I did mentioned in old Sgtalk the million in my CPF is for me to upgrade to a 5I flat when my 3rm flat is SERS by PAP

But the Covid19 pandemic has delayed the SERS for my estate so I upgraded immediately to a resale 5I flat instead of waiting another 8 years or more before I can enjoy living like a king like now

[Image: iMlLJdP.jpg]

WOW " living like a King "

(16-12-2021, 11:34 PM)5354 Wrote:  Perhaps you forgot, I did mentioned in old Sgtalk the million in my CPF is for me to upgrade to a 5I flat when my 3rm flat is SERS by PAP

But the Covid19 pandemic has delayed the SERS for my estate so I upgraded immediately to a resale 5I flat instead of waiting another 8 years or more before I can enjoy living like a king like now

[Image: iMlLJdP.jpg]

Nice ! Bro 5354, your call to whack gay boy ForeverAlone trying to b funny with CM.

(16-12-2021, 10:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Dun gei gei say can't remember. We all know who he is  Big Grin

This is funny Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post