16 NOV: 2,069 new cases of COVID-19, 18 vax died

(17-11-2021, 09:12 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If you cant win them, what will you do? crying

This is why I always mentioned.
Never trust the politician.

If can't win them and just give up, we wouldn't even have Sinovac included in national vaccination program..

We have to continue to make more people buy in to our arguments. That is at the ground level.

The above ground fight (in parliament) can only be done by the MP we elected.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(16-11-2021, 11:52 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  18 died!

New record!  crying
More and newer record coming
https://youtu.be/0PeXlDysmTM

(17-11-2021, 01:18 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  It is best to buy insurance now, you never know if the body can fight the virus. Body will suffer from long covid even if recover
Is there insurance cover covering folks die of covid-19?.

(17-11-2021, 09:01 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Funny thing is I don't see Singaporean holding govt  accountable for the deaths, or the jump in cases from 2 digit to 3 digit to 4 digit.

A few of us kpkb here, but opposition are as quiet as a mouse in questioning govt..

How to hear opposition in this DEMONCRATIC country?

(17-11-2021, 09:27 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  In the very beginning, even before covid breakout, I don’t even trust them. Just look at the way they control media. Trust them?

Yes, how to trust the politicians, when they have full control over the mass media.  There isn't a 'freedom' of speech here... Angry

The infection numbers are not accurate as people take ART positive just stay at home and self isolate.
...no need to report.

These people are not counted.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Leong Mun Wai Eggplant Thumbs_up

A Non-constituency Member of the Parliament of Singapore
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

(17-11-2021, 06:38 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  More deaths, more empty beds, isn't that what they want?
It is really shocking n sad to hear people keeps dying everyday. Some even as young as 44 years of age. Did the Govt out in efforts to save them?

(17-11-2021, 10:00 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Leong Mun Wai Eggplant Thumbs_up

A Non-constituency Member of the Parliament of Singapore
He is indeed commendable. He speaks not for sake of opposing. But, the rights, facts and truths. Deserves lots of respects and praise even he is not a minister.

(17-11-2021, 09:48 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  More and newer record coming
https://youtu.be/0PeXlDysmTM
Singapore was mentioned several times, after 8 minutes in this video clip.

(17-11-2021, 10:00 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  It is really shocking n sad to hear people keeps dying everyday. Some even as young as 44 years of age. Did the Govt out in efforts to save them?

It is indeed inconceivable to learn that even a 44  year-old had succumb to Covid-19. Now it is up to the govt. to ensure no young people here are dead due to inadequate care for the victims..... crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(17-11-2021, 10:04 AM)debono Wrote:  It is indeed inconceivable to learn that even a 44  year-old had succumb to Covid-19. Now it is up to the govt. to ensure no young people here are dead due to inadequate care for the victims..... crying
I am rather concerned for those young kids who wil be vaccinate with Pfizer. Not only I doubt on its efficiency,  most important whether serious side effects wil surfaced.

(17-11-2021, 10:08 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I am rather concerned for those young kids who wil be vaccinate with Pfizer. Not only I doubt on its efficiency,  most important whether serious side effects wil surfaced.

Your concern is real and frightening.....

Walao, sinkies got dying spree like no tmr?

Thanks to all $mil paid little paper generals? lol

(17-11-2021, 10:14 AM)debono Wrote:  Your concern is real and frightening.....
I hv lots of nieces and nephews who are just kids. Our future generations are critical becos they wil be the ones who wil hv a heart to shape and lead Singapore, I believed.

(17-11-2021, 12:21 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  With VTLs, more will be infected and more will die. I don't think it's a right move to set up so many VTLs with so many countries all at once. We should gradually do it and monitor the impact.

We will have 18 VTLs by mth end, once India, Indonesia . . .adds in. 

Maybe next year, SG Tripartite will cook rojak to say our SG Variant is the Best.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Vax die to save unvax.?
Say what they say want.
How to refute.?

(17-11-2021, 10:34 AM)Ola Wrote:  We will have 18 VTLs by mth end, once India, Indonesia . . .adds in. 

Maybe next year, SG Tripartite will cook rojak to say our SG Variant is the Best.

I wonder will the many VTLs be advantageous to us..... Thinking

(17-11-2021, 10:45 AM)debono Wrote:  I wonder will the many VTLs are advantageous to us..... Thinking

Apologies. Let me clarify futher: 

18 VTL is based on Straits Times News.

70+ if based on Gov. website. 

gov.sg | Adjusting border measures and extending Vaccinated Travel Lanes (www.gov.sg)

We are a Melting Pot for Alpha, Gamma, Delta, Omega . .  to create our very own Unique SG Variant.

(17-11-2021, 10:24 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I hv lots of nieces and nephews who are just kids. Our future generations are critical becos they wil be the ones who wil hv a heart to shape and lead Singapore, I believed.
Some good examples are Leong Mun Wai, Jamus Lim, He Ting-Ru and Terence Tan, who was unfortunately not elected.

(17-11-2021, 10:04 AM)debono Wrote:  It is indeed inconceivable to learn that even a 44  year-old had succumb to Covid-19. Now it is up to the govt. to ensure no young people here are dead due to inadequate care for the victims..... crying

if you hv young grandchildren, how ah? must be very worried for them

(17-11-2021, 11:15 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Some good examples are Leong Mun Wai, Jamus Lim, He Ting-Ru and Terence Tan, who was unfortunately not elected.

Mr. Jamus Lim is duly elected into political office under the WP's umbrella... Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

You can be replaced by mass import, you still dont get it.
They have brought in too many ultra rich.
Housing has become more and more unaffordable for the young ppl especially resale flat... Ultra rich can buy few units at 1 go.
I believe more and more young ppl will leave Sg and look for opportunity elsewhere.

Our population has aging...
Most Laokokkoks wont buy property .
Only the rich import.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

PAP has 1st World Salary but our Healthcare system must be koyak like 3rd world country.

Can't they do something about the ICU saving lives?

(17-11-2021, 09:53 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  How to hear opposition in this DEMONCRATIC country?

There are social medias which govt will not be able to block totally..

Even before social media time, there are ways to let their voice heard..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(17-11-2021, 01:01 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP has 1st World Salary but our Healthcare system must be koyak like 3rd world country.

Can't they do something about the ICU saving lives?
I am aware of this one way or another. I am also curious to know whether did they really put in efforts to save those people who are in serious conditions. This is a big question mark.

(17-11-2021, 10:24 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I hv lots of nieces and nephews who are just kids. Our future generations are critical becos they wil be the ones who wil hv a heart to shape and lead Singapore, I believed.

Your nieces and nephews are the leaders of tomorrow, they must be well taken care of, and not anyhow jab with any vaccine that is injurious to the small bodies.... crying

(17-11-2021, 10:08 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I am rather concerned for those young kids who wil be vaccinate with Pfizer. Not only I doubt on its efficiency,  most important whether serious side effects wil surfaced.
Heard over radio. Child will be inject with one third (1/3) of adult dose. Just 1/3 ONLY. This trial will take about a couple of weeks and on a few hundred childrens.

Treating childrens as guineg pig.

(17-11-2021, 02:01 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Heard over radio. Child will be inject with one third (1/3) of adult dose. Just 1/3 ONLY. This trial will take about a couple of weeks and on a few hundred childrens.

Very sad.

Wonder which parents go and volunteer their kids for the trial? Got $$ is it?

(17-11-2021, 02:01 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Heard over radio. Child will be inject with one third (1/3) of adult dose. Just 1/3 ONLY. This trial will take about a couple of weeks and on a few hundred childrens.

These days couples have only one or two children, therefore they are precious to them, cannot simply use them as guinea pigs.... crying