Do you regret your ancestor come SG?

If my ancestor go USA now I’m American Chinese. Smile

(06-04-2024, 07:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  If my ancestor go USA now I’m American Chinese. Smile

Lucky your ancestor never overslept and ended in Uganda  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(06-04-2024, 07:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  If my ancestor go USA now I’m American Chinese. Smile

cannot like that say lah................if stay in China also jialat - under Commies.............may not survive Mao ZeDUNG's genocidal blunders............

but maybe if flee to Taiwan then can say better than coming to S'pore lah..........

(06-04-2024, 07:25 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  cannot like that say lah................if stay in China also jialat - under Commies.............may not survive Mao ZeDUNG's genocidal blunders............

but maybe if flee to Taiwan then can say better than coming to S'pore lah..........

Taiwan got earthquakes and typhoon leh.

If they opened an eatery or grocery store at Chinatown, now you're the boss, drive big car and stay in big house liao.

If you're an American Chinese then you cannot watch 金家好媳妇 liao.

Ignore List: Oyk

If your ancestor went to US, he would be a coolie who was cheated to go there to build railway.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://amp.scmp.com/magazines/post-maga...or-seeking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

In the 70s and 80s, many old folks neighbour went back to China and never return to Singapore again.

(06-04-2024, 07:47 PM)Clyde Wrote:  In the 70s and 80s, many old folks neighbour went back to China and never return to Singapore again.

They fan tong san lorh 

Those were the parents of today's pioneer generation...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(06-04-2024, 07:30 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If they opened an eatery or grocery store at Chinatown, now you're the boss, drive big car and stay in big house liao.

Yea lor, I noticed those rich American chinese at Chinatown earn a lot.

(06-04-2024, 07:40 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If your ancestor went to US, he would be a coolie who was cheated to go there to build railway.

Hard to say rah. Also those American Chinese some of their ancestor are from Vietnam. During WW2 those rich Vietnamese got Gold one flee to USA.

As long your parents not pirates robbers or rapist scammers ok lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

yeah...

dont know why came to this piece of fückedup land
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

Don't depend on your ancestors la..
You can migrate to any country you like now...😊