18 Sep: 1009 New Cases

(19-09-2021, 09:45 AM)debono Wrote:  Why don't they poke the swab into one's throat, cos that is a less painful method.

Ya, then I dun mind taking the swab. Poking the nose scares me......... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

OYK also said before cases more but ICU no much increased seem under control...no need go hospital stay at home drink coconut water and Panado medicine can already....

steady la...next week 2K

(19-09-2021, 08:24 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  This virus mild one  if got infected on Fri Mon will get recovered.In hospital just rest there no medicine given...scan here there and X ray only...

[Image: fig1_17sep.png]

Look at the above chart in blue, those getting serious illness requiring artificial oxygen is steady increasing for the past 10 days. If this 10% steady rate continue, could possibly hit 500 or more cases within a month and more than 3000 cases within 2 months. Then, within 3 months Singapore could possibly run out of oxygen tanks!

Even last year during the dormitory outbreak, there  has not been so many patients needing oxygen.

(19-09-2021, 07:27 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  In beginning of the year ; we control the covid-19 cases well; daily only few cases at some day zero also have...dormitory also nothing....thinking of border open with HK: Australia and Boleh land too!

we controlled well as it was Alpha variant, now we have Delta, vaccines are not effective against Delta despite Pfizer claimed it is 80% effective, actually only 39% and the protection drops lower over the months.

(19-09-2021, 10:45 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  we controlled well as it was Alpha variant, now we have Delta, vaccines are not effective against Delta despite Pfizer claimed it is 80% effective, actually only 39% and the protection drops lower over the months.

There are so many covid-19 variants, like Delta, Mu and black fungus and now Alpha variant.  How are we going to combat all these variants...?

Delta virus cannot control than Pfizer jab for what ? Jab the Chinese vaccine better since China has few cases than Sg ?

(19-09-2021, 10:57 AM)debono Wrote:  There are so many covid-19 variants, like Delta, Mu and black fungus and now Alpha variant.  How are we going to combat all these variants...?

[Image: dee27f46874fad02ce5d42414f0fa271_w200.gif]

If local cases outnumber imported cases 1000:5, it is no longer reasonable to force inbound travellers to quarantine.

(19-09-2021, 11:04 AM)starbugs Wrote:  If local cases outnumber imported cases 1000:5, it is no longer reasonable to force inbound travellers to quarantine.

what I see, now they maybe thinking want to implement CB or go back pervious restriction so call CB Ver2 which daily routines still can carry on but like dine in stop only pack, restrict only 2 go out , together etc.

If case keep riding I feel they will go CB for 3 weeks , when come CB surely infection rate will drop.
since no choice.

Which Aust , NZ also doing recently and some countries, go back Lock down for some weeks.

(19-09-2021, 11:09 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  what I see, now they maybe thinking want to implement CB or go back pervious restriction so call CB Ver2 which daily routines still can carry on but like dine in stop only pack, restrict only 2 go out , together etc.

If case keep riding I feel they will go CB for 3 weeks , when come CB surely infection rate will drop.
since no choice.

Which Aust , NZ also doing recently and some countries, go back Lock down for some weeks.

OYK die die dun want CB. Unless he kena kicked out from MOH...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Beri chun the Thousands.
Do ur works correctly or face the Nuremburg Codes.
Dr. Reiner Fuellmich. Attorney at Law.
Intent to charge initiated on the 27th of August.2021.
Time allowed for Nations to think over is 14 days ending eve of 911.
Merkel and Suga resign.
Pay to play members tok among themselves of days gone.
911 Fukushima etc.
Cash dried up for the quadtrillions USD play and pay if u got stuck is on the 30th of September. 2021 meaning watch your Financials they are insane.
Singapore weather supposed 34 deg C ending same but today Watch the water happening again. Even tiny Singapore got rain and thunders like the eyes are being energised for another attacks.

https://youtu.be/zl2GNNMWSYs

TONY has recovered from covid19 reporting from China