18 Sept, 54 unvax and 51 Vax required oxygen. 11 unvax and 7 Vax in ICU

No significant difference between vaccination status. Likely cos P and M become pretty useless after 6 months or less... Check out countries with breakthrough infection, likely those on inactivated vaccine will do better than those on mRNA.

We do not need aftermath to make decisions. Doesn't take a lot of brain cells to know mRNA is limited when dealing with a mutated virus...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Now, those old folks with medical condition/ sickly ie pneumonia and diabetes need the Booster jab.

So, those immune compromised need to que up after 6 mths.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(20-09-2021, 09:00 AM)Sticw Wrote:  No significant difference between vaccination status. Likely cos P and M become pretty useless after 6 months or less... Check out countries with breakthrough infection, likely those on inactivated vaccine will do better than those on mRNA.

We do not need aftermath to make decisions. Doesn't take a lot of brain cells to know mRNA is limited when dealing with a mutated virus...
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

(19-09-2021, 10:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, let's say SG has 6m for easy calculation and 80% of the population fully jabbed mean 4.8m. The balance is 1.2m is no jabor 1 jab.

4.8m with 51in ICU = 0.00106% of need oxy
1.2m with 54 in ICU = 0.0045% of need oxy

4.8m with 7 in ICU = 0.000146% of getting in ICU
1.2m with 11 in ICU = 0.000916% of getting ICU

Am I correct?

It is not necessary to put it into percentage, giving the actual numbers in ICU and those that needs oxygen supplementation is a good indication where we stand.
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

it'd be useful to the public if the numbers are broken down to show which vaccines were given to these infected

by now there shd be enough data to tell which types/brands are better than the rest

(20-09-2021, 08:49 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You are wrong.. I guess you are the one who never worked in any MNC..

But that's beside the point.. So we have ministers who draw top 1% pay who can't solved the problem totally like what you mentioned earlier.

So time for pay cut?

Working with one of the biggest in the world I assume do not categorize as an MNC
YOu are hyper daft, their salary they give themselves regardless of performance while MNC is otherwise.  
The only way is VTO .... did you? I tried.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-09-2021, 10:54 AM)debono Wrote:  It is not necessary to put it into percentage, giving the actual numbers in ICU and those that needs oxygen supplementation is a good indication where we stand.

4.8m double jabbed = 51 need oxy and 7 in ICU
1.2m no or 1 jab = 54 need oxy and 11 in ICU
6m = 60 death 
Looks pretty good .... LET'S OPEN UP MORE   Clapping Gesti-109 Laughter-68

(20-09-2021, 11:19 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  4.8m double jabbed = 51 need oxy and 7 in ICU
1.2m no or 1 jab = 54 need oxy and 11 in ICU
6m = 60 death 
Looks pretty good .... LET'S OPEN UP MORE   Clapping Gesti-109 Laughter-68

Well done, this should be the way it must be reported.

(20-09-2021, 11:16 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Working with one of the biggest in the world I assume do not categorize as an MNC
YOu are hyper daft, their salary they give themselves regardless of performance while MNC is otherwise.  
The only way is VTO .... did you? I tried.

Yes, their salary they give themselves, and coupled with the kind of performance, make people angry. Put you or me in the same position, we will probably come up with similar solution at a fraction of salary.

Anyway, my point here is if they want to open up and head toward "endemic", then don't turn back half way. If a few person dies always the way, then just write off those votes since the family members of the deceased will most likely won't vote for them.

BTW, just thought of something interesting.. We heard of oversea politicians or their assistants who caught COVID, but we never hear of such cases in Singapore?? I wonder what type/brand of mask or hand hand sanitizer they are using

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(20-09-2021, 06:13 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Yes, their salary they give themselves, and coupled with the kind of performance, make people angry. Put you or me in the same position, we will probably come up with similar solution at a fraction of salary.
R: Both cannot lah because we will question their "wisdom", we do not that that "Yes Men" qualities lah

Anyway, my point here is if they want to open up and head toward "endemic", then don't turn back half way. If a few person dies always the way, then just write off those votes since the family members of the deceased will most likely won't vote for them.
R: Aiya, calibrated opening up ... cannot just drop pants like that 

BTW, just thought of something interesting.. We heard of oversea politicians or their assistants who caught COVID, but we never hear of such cases in Singapore?? I wonder what type/brand of mask or hand hand sanitizer they are using
R:All stuck in SG so relatively safe. Btw, I have not heard anyone in SGtalk got says they kenna covid yet.