187 new locally transmitted infections in Singapore, 113 unlinked

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...oh-2151011

(02-09-2021, 06:45 PM)theold Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...oh-2151011

So we are not out of the woods yet.

We will open soon

[Image: funny-running-gif-75.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

heng ah, total 191 cases less than 200.

Wah, if this is a stock sure can go long. Up a few folds liao....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

will we be accuse of being a transmission hub once we open our border? Thinking

(02-09-2021, 06:57 PM)wulala Wrote:  will we be accuse of being a transmission hub once we open our border? Thinking

The answer is yes.

(02-09-2021, 06:57 PM)wulala Wrote:  will we be accuse of being a transmission hub once we open our border? Thinking
Open up also not many tourists will come as they dun want to get infected here after looking at our high infection here. May be only the foreign workers will be happy ..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

bubu高升!.....

maybe P2HA again to bring down unlink cases ?

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

113 unlinked!!!

Siao liao!  crying

113 unlinked... as more vaccinated get infected so too r unlinked...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(02-09-2021, 07:22 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  113 unlinked... as more vaccinated get infected so too r unlinked...

parents with kids under 5 will be worried.

(02-09-2021, 06:49 PM)debono Wrote:  So we are not out of the woods yet.

We are just stepping into the forest. Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day

(02-09-2021, 07:00 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Open up also not many tourists will come as they dun want to get infected here after looking at our high infection here. May be only the foreign workers will be happy ..... Rolleyes

They may come here just to get the vaccination. Tongue

tomorrow will be a better day

Most important is how many in ICU now. Confirmed not enough beds soon.

Where is the cluster this time round, or no cluster at all and it's already spread all over Singapore?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(02-09-2021, 07:07 PM)cf9 Wrote:  bubu高升!.....

161 - 180 - 191 - ?

(02-09-2021, 07:56 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Where is the cluster this time round, or no cluster at all and it's already spread all over Singapore?

likely from the 8 bus interchanges

(02-09-2021, 07:34 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Most important is how many in ICU now. Confirmed not enough beds soon.

22 need O2 supplementation and 5 ICU...how come ppl don't keep track?

Though unsure what oxygen supplementation entail....

(02-09-2021, 08:07 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  161 - 180 - 191 - ?

I am more worried of large number of unlink cases!  crying

(02-09-2021, 07:34 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Most important is how many in ICU now. Confirmed not enough beds soon.

Yes. That is what the 4Goon  task force are eyeing at b4 they decide to act. They're more concerned abt overwhelming the hospital system dan the death rate or the number of infected.

Their main concern is revive the economy at all costs though not many want to do biznez with a syphilitic hooker.

Dowager already said expected because we open up dining in. So if hospital beds not enough, then most likely no dining in again...

Here we go again, same old shit again....

(02-09-2021, 07:33 PM)surfer Wrote:  They may come here just to get the vaccination. Tongue
Get infectious disease. Too many. Smile

(02-09-2021, 08:18 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Dowager already said expected because we open up dining in. So if hospital beds not enough, then most likely no dining in again...

Here we go again, same old shit again....

With so many infected, the govt. might just revert to no dining in.

Breakout soon....

[Image: covid.jpg]

(02-09-2021, 08:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  likely from the 8 bus interchanges

If that is the case, it's going to be tough.. Imagine all the people taking buses everyday.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Now, instead of unvaccinated being the virus factories, it is the other way round.

Shouldn't CNA do a documentary with so many breakthroughs starting fr Airport, hospitals..now 8 bus interchanges? With 80% vaccinated no need experts also know who are spreading the virus. Why even talked about Sinovac?