1M65 Loo : Spore is ridiculously expensive & unlivable even for a Millionaire like me

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Of course he alone got no solutions for the record cost of living.

The highly paid team of ministars should be able to solve the extremely high cost of living.

Or they cannot?

Millionaire is very common in Singapore  Big Grin

I think his complaint is mainly pertaining to COE. That's a fact we Singaporean accepted. Car-lite city.

Using the convenient public transport service is still affordable la. Compared to many other countries.

Our taxi price is considered cheap with the foreigners.
As for the ice milo, he still expecting 80ct? Hmm...not practical imo.

(30-09-2023, 12:42 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Of course he alone got no solutions for the record cost of living.

The highly paid team of ministars should be able to solve the extremely high cost of living.

Or they cannot?
Ministers ? They are the cause not the solution. Anyone who thinks raising GST has no impact in inflation is dangerous.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Many will be like her.

https://youtube.com/shorts/pgKyscVej_I

(30-09-2023, 12:55 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  fcuking whiny little shits

stop spreading falsehoods

Singapore is RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP

For SINGAPOREANS who are MILLIONAIRE like me

Why?

Because housing is FREE for a LIFETIME + NET PROFITS

Thanks to PAP

With no rent to pay

A MILLIONAIRE will have about $30K passive income a year

Or $2.5K a month 

From interests earned on his $1M savings

To spend like a KING

Thank you CPF, thank you PAP

[Image: OuIdYoJ.png]

If Sungapore is cheap... there are no expensive cities in this world

[Image: vMsSY1c.jpg]