1M65 Mr Loo : How staying in HDB made me so rich.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

1m65 is not a good idea by any means. Because with 500k or 750k, you could have bought a nice, spacious condo at good location now worths 2x to 3x. With 1m now no more such lobang already

His advice on HDB is good but not so for 1m65. Now his 1.8m CPF is mostly in OA earning only 2.5% interest when market risk free rate is 4%.

We seen many were caught in property downturn. Bank recall loans, force sales and bankruptcy. 
High gearing and flipping properties is close to gambling. Not a genius get rich quick scheme..

In the world, only Singapore provides a safe, convenient, well designed good quality HDB flats for her citizen's home. If your income qualify to buy a BTO, it will be silly not to get one.

Fully paid affordable house in great town with amazing amenities. No loan, no stress, perfectly safe environment, just live with a peace of mind. Where to find such Lobang?. 🤣