1M65 Mr Loo estimate about $2B belonging to individuals sg investor in FTX

Anyone here in sg talk kenna?

So Temasek investment less than Sg individual investment combined

Most likely belong to Temasek maybe Hoching ...where got so many Sinkies dump billions into FTX??

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Quite possible. Many Sinkies are gullible... always getting scammed. Phone scams. Phishing scams. The whole crypto is a scam.

Go watch his video.
Base on his data, about 250k Singaporean has accounts w FTX and he assumed 100k is active user. And the active user has about an average of $20k in FTX, (agaration and a more conservative lower average, vs actual numbers ranging from $10k-$50k), so the final number he estimated is $2 billion. He says many of his followers affected by FTX compared w Luna but there are some who heed his earlier warning in beginning of the year and escaped.

Btw he is against crypto as he says he attended 10 presentation and still don’t understand how it generates and hold value and cannot forecast its prices, so he stay away since day 1

(17-11-2022, 09:14 AM)Alam Wrote:  Go watch his video.
Base on his data, about 250k Singaporean has accounts w FTX and he assumed 100k is active user. And the active user has about an average of $20k in FTX, (agaration and a more conservative lower average, vs actual numbers ranging from $10k-$50k), so the final number he estimated is $2 billion. He says many of his followers affected by FTX compared w Luna but there are some who heed his earlier warning in beginning of the year and escaped.

Btw he is against crypto as he says he attended 10 presentation and still don’t understand how it generates and hold value and cannot forecast its prices, so he stay away since day 1

velly good ah..................so potentially 250K votes are secured for Oppo liao................ Laughing

(17-11-2022, 09:14 AM)Alam Wrote:  Go watch his video.

I don't believe his bullshit.. 250K Sporean is almost 5% of Spore population ..Most Sinkies don't dabble in Crypto except some young folks

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

Leader does, Kakia follows.

(17-11-2022, 09:28 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  I don't believe his bullshit.. 250K Sporean is almost 5% of Spore population ..Most Sinkies don't dabble in Crypto except some young folks

I think could be one guy open multiple accounts because they give offer for opening accounts ....so young guy to get some free FTT coin sign up for everyone in family

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(17-11-2022, 09:28 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  I don't believe his bullshit.. 250K Sporean is almost 5% of Spore population ..Most Sinkies don't dabble in Crypto except some young folks

I see your point of view.......... Clapping

This company is linked to Hong Kong. Most of them stay there.

Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

I think those who dabble in crypto and lost money also shy to admit Big Grin

Gullible sheep Laughing

MAS “block” Binance so they all went to FTX Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-11-2022, 08:12 AM)Alam Wrote:  

Don't be SG BUTT post this what loo video , this fellow also just like Adam koo etc so call " local financial guru "