2 OCT:Singapore tops 100,000 COVID-19 cases, 2,356 new cases, 4 unvax died

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...?cid=FBcna
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-oct-2021)
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

In that period, 504 cases required oxygen supplementation and 53 had been in the ICU. Of these 50.6 per cent were fully vaccinated and 49.4 per cent were unvaccinated or partially vaccinated.

Err... Wtf actually getting vaccine is worse off. Cos of the 49.4 some had partial vaccination, meaning to say vaccinated or partially vaccinated made up the bulk of those that required oxygen supply or attention in ICU...

Then can someone explain why still asking everyone to take vaccine when it's not showing actual real advantage in reality? Did drug co fake their clinical test results just to push out for emergency use and sales???
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

1 dead was 55 yo. just touch cpf w/d age.

(02-10-2021, 11:54 PM)Sticw Wrote:  In that period, 504 cases required oxygen supplementation and 53 had been in the ICU. Of these 50.6 per cent were fully vaccinated and 49.4 per cent were unvaccinated or partially vaccinated.

Err... Wtf actually getting vaccine is worse off. Cos of the 49.4 some had partial vaccination, meaning to say vaccinated or partially vaccinated made up the bulk of those that required oxygen supply or attention in ICU...

Then can someone explain why still asking everyone to take vaccine when it's not showing actual real advantage in reality? Did drug co fake their clinical test results just to push out for emergency use and sales???

Why you selective posting information to drive your negativity  …. you very much like the white county selling thieves. In times like these, we should be encouraging each other instead of selectively posting things to create a toxic negative environment.

This just show what kind of a person are you.

3. Over the last 28 days, the percentage of local cases who were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms is 98.2%. 504 cases required oxygen supplementation and 53 had been in the ICU. Of these, 50.6% were fully vaccinated and 49.4% were unvaccinated/ partially vaccinated. 49 have died, of whom 26.5% were fully vaccinated and 73.5% were unvaccinated/ partially vaccinated. 

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(03-10-2021, 12:12 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why you selective posting information to drive your negativity  …. you very much like the white county selling thieves. In times like these, we should be encouraging each other instead of selectively posting things to create a toxic negative environment.

3. Over the last 28 days, the percentage of local cases who were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms is 98.2%. 504 cases required oxygen supplementation and 53 had been in the ICU. Of these, 50.6% were fully vaccinated and 49.4% were unvaccinated/ partially vaccinated. 49 have died, of whom 26.5% were fully vaccinated and 73.5% were unvaccinated/ partially vaccinated. 

Save judgement for yourself. I stop reading the moment I read that para. And you highlighting that point doesn't change the fact that statistics is how you group your data.

The fact that those partial vaccinated already have primer in them and antibodies should start to work towards mild infection, yet end up in ICU and death?

It's ok, you can continue to suck up to whatever they wanna report for sheep to listen and follow. Cheers.
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

(03-10-2021, 12:17 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Save judgement for yourself. I stop reading the moment I read that para. And you highlighting that point doesn't change the fact that statistics is how you group your data.

The fact that those partial vaccinated already have primer in them and antibodies should start to work towards mild infection, yet end up in ICU and death?

It's ok, you can continue to suck up to whatever they wanna report for sheep to listen and follow. Cheers.

Yeah yeah ….. again proven to be a negative person spreading toxicity by being a social media certified medical expert in infectious disease.
Go on, be in your toxic little world wallowing in negativity instead of living positively, or maybe you have no much to live for.

Down?

(03-10-2021, 12:12 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why you selective posting information to drive your negativity  …. you very much like the white county selling thieves. In times like these, we should be encouraging each other instead of selectively posting things to create a toxic negative environment.

Thumbs_down Thumbs_down Thumbs_down

(03-10-2021, 12:22 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yeah yeah ….. again proven to be a negative person spreading toxicity by being a social media certified medical expert in infectious disease.
Go on, be in your toxic little world wallowing in negativity instead of living positively, or maybe you have no much to live for.

Notice you like to judge others and have so much comments about whether others are well to do or high ses or whatever? Get of your high horse and don't be a goat flower.

Everyone has equal right to discuss and raise issues and comments. You can defend the govt or opposition or whoever POV, but nobody needs you to judge others. We will not bother to judge you either.
[+] 3 users Like Sticw's post

(03-10-2021, 12:37 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Notice you like to judge others and have so much comments about whether others are well to do or high ses or whatever? Get of your high horse and don't be a goat flower.

Everyone has equal right to discuss and raise issues and comments. You can defend the govt or opposition or whoever POV, but nobody needs you to judge others. We will not bother to judge you either.

Alright ….. as long as you are happy wallowing in encoding decoding stuffs which have no help nor impact on the whole crisis …. have fun
I wanna be positive and move forward ….. good night 
I will planning where to eat my steak  Gesti-109 Laughter-68

Slight pull back ; will continue again : first target 3200 ; ATH will be 5000 cases...

(03-10-2021, 07:36 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Slight pull back ; will continue again : first target 3200 ; ATH will be 5000 cases...

Seems to tie in with Elliot Wave....... Cool

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Kateks die pain pain Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-10-2021, 11:54 PM)Sticw Wrote:  In that period, 504 cases required oxygen supplementation and 53 had been in the ICU. Of these 50.6 per cent were fully vaccinated and 49.4 per cent were unvaccinated or partially vaccinated.

That's because 82% vaccinated  so there are lots more vaccinated people than unvaccinated people. Roughly 4x more. 

If vaccines are useless, we should expect 4x more serious cases coming from vaccinated group compared to unvaccinated group. But the data showed roughly equal. .. 50.6 vs 49.4%

So MOH concludes that the data still shows that vaccination has an advantage over no vaccination. This assumes that everyone's immune system is the same. Not perfect but a rough guide.

(03-10-2021, 08:22 AM)RichDad Wrote:  That's because 82% vaccinated  so there are lots more vaccinated people than unvaccinated people. Roughly 4x more. 

If vaccines are useless, we should expect 4x more serious cases coming from vaccinated group compared to unvaccinated group. But the data showed roughly equal. .. 50.6 vs 49.4%

So MOH concludes that the data still shows that vaccination has an advantage over no vaccination. This assumes that everyone's immune system is the same. Not perfect but a rough guide.

Let's just ignore my point about grouping of data for a second. The data suggest that there is no significant difference in oxygen and ICU whether vaccinated or otherwise.

There are more than 80% vaccinated, so technically it means that the infected population likely 80% are vaccinated since fitting to norm. This one is expected.

If vaccinates work as planned, technically the serious cases, icu and death should not see more than 15-20% vaccinated folks. That's the part I'm questioning. Since the pitch had been that P and M has high efficacy of the 90% region and almost close to 100% against hospitalisation etc.

If you then bring the data further and compare it to other countries using a different vaccine, inactivated ones. How is our situation, better worse off? And then you recalibrate your approach to policy. Ofc there could be other considerations not made known to the public, us.

(03-10-2021, 08:56 AM)Sticw Wrote:   

If vaccinates work as planned, technically the serious cases, icu and death should not see more than 15-20% vaccinated folks. That's the part I'm questioning. Since the pitch had been that P and M has high efficacy of the 90% region and almost close to 100% against hospitalisation etc.

Are you saying that among those infected who are vaccinated, no more than 15-20% should be serious cases? Ok, I see your point. That's not the case even with UK data.

If I remember correctly, UK data showed the vaccinated, if kena infected, will have a higher chance of death. That is the troubling thing. 

I think it could be ADE. Or the vaccine cannot protect those who are older and already sick.

(03-10-2021, 07:36 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Slight pull back ; will continue again : first target 3200 ; ATH will be 5000 cases...

Sounds like a bull run. Rotfl

Activated vaccine v inactivated vaccine. Most were vaccinated. Thus, the result is the outcome.

(03-10-2021, 09:49 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Are you saying that among those infected who are vaccinated, no more than 15-20% should be serious cases? Ok, I see your point. That's not the case even with UK data.

If I remember correctly, UK data showed the vaccinated, if kena infected, will have a higher chance of death. That is the troubling thing. 

I think it could be ADE. Or the vaccine cannot protect those who are older and already sick.

That's why I question the clinical data they use to justify their vaccination regime.

The next question is, while mRNA cannot cause direct infection given that there's no virus within the vaccine, but why is the correlation so high for places on mRNA yet getting breakthrough infection?

The mutation of a virus is independent of site but it seems like it's mutating everywhere and I wonder if mRNA gave the virus the right condition to very quickly mutate much more than its natural course.

Case in NZ, it is solely on Pfizer regime and cases picking up faster than before their vaccination program started? There was a country that they people disagree with vaccine and the govt yield. I wonder what's their infection rate like in the recent months of July to Sept. A proxy for comparison of the extreme ends of vaccine drive I guess...

Let's maintain a moment of silence for the 4 decreased.

They are someone's father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, great grandfather, great grandmother and so on..

On the day they passed on, they are known to this world as just a figure, '4'.

These 4 decreased might not have died, if only govt act faster and more decisive..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

U can't argue this way.. 82% are fully vaccinated, so the population pool is larger vs 18% partial/not vaccinated..

What we can argue is, why are we far worse in term of deaths and number of new cases than in mid Jun 2021, after the initial wave of delta virus in Singapore..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(03-10-2021, 10:30 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  U can't argue this way.. 82% are fully vaccinated, so the population pool is larger vs 18% partial/not vaccinated..

What we can argue is, why are we far worse in term of deaths and number of new cases than in mid Jun 2021, after the initial wave of delta virus in Singapore..

last time only got Alpha, when Delta came everything changes...Israel encountered the same a month earlier and daily cases surged to 10-20k, nobody expected the same happen in Spore meh? Rolleyes

All had the false hope that vaccines will save us from Delta, see what happens now. crying

(03-10-2021, 10:24 AM)Sticw Wrote:  That's why I question the clinical data they use to justify their vaccination regime.

The next question is, while mRNA cannot cause direct infection given that there's no virus within the vaccine, but why is the correlation so high for places on mRNA yet getting breakthrough infection?

The mutation of a virus is independent of site but it seems like it's mutating everywhere and I wonder if mRNA gave the virus the right condition to very quickly mutate much more than its natural course.

Case in NZ, it is solely on Pfizer regime and cases picking up faster than before their vaccination program started? There was a country that they people disagree with vaccine and the govt yield. I wonder what's their infection rate like in the recent months of July to Sept. A proxy for comparison of the extreme ends of vaccine drive I guess...

Read this if you haven't. Dr Bossche already warned that a massive vaccination drive will enable the virus to mutate faster and breakthrough vaccines... and he is not an anti vaxxer. 

https://noorchashm.medium.com/dr-geert-v...cf7e137e5d