How to check where to go to vote?

(28-08-2023, 11:20 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Maybe cos elderlies not used to online and lately a lot of scam stuff? 

Actually ruling govt should see how can do away with any election. Just pay all citizens 9k per month cash for living expenses based on today's dollar value adjusted for inflation every year. Everyone will just let PAP rule and run everything without any questions and discontentment lah...
$90 per month also difficult

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(28-08-2023, 10:17 PM)victortan Wrote:  why not use singpass and vote online,, save lot of man power and paper,, and save the earth,

one election we got to chop down how many trees???

A lot of peepur do not know how to use a computer. If they ask their children or grandchildren, they may be manipulated.

In another forum, not edmw, a forummer said he lost his cool with his elderly father because the father was a pap supporter while he was a diehard oppie. Can you imagine what would happen if it were an online voting and the old man has to depend on his son..

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(28-08-2023, 11:20 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Maybe cos elderlies not used to online and lately a lot of scam stuff? 

Actually ruling govt should see how can do away with any election. Just pay all citizens 9k per month cash for living expenses based on today's dollar value adjusted for inflation every year. Everyone will just let PAP rule and run everything without any questions and discontentment lah...

If LKY is still around, he'll definitely say u have clutch mentality  Laughing

(28-08-2023, 07:38 PM)Sticw Wrote:  What is the best time to go vote??!?

Depends who are you voting for.  If you vote TKL, vote in the morning.

If you vote Tharman or NKS, after 8.00pm is the correct timing Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(29-08-2023, 07:40 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Depends who are you voting for.  If you vote TKL, vote in the morning.

If you vote Tharman or NKS, after 8.00pm is the correct timing Big Grin

Ok I go tell my aunties and uncles!
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(28-08-2023, 06:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I don't see the location on my polling card....just a location number. .now this number map to actual location to go?

Did I miss somethib)ng?

In your polling card, below your name and address it’s written the place where you are supposed to go.

tomorrow will be a better day

(29-08-2023, 07:36 AM)winbig Wrote:  If LKY is still around, he'll definitely say u have clutch mentality  Laughing
I'm obsolete and replaced liao. Jobless and penniless mah... So I need to survive... Cannot read my CPF online statement and feel rich.

The correct spelling is “crutch” mentality Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(29-08-2023, 07:58 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  The correct spelling is “crutch” mentality Big Grin

You don't spoil market, he was saying I am very focused and laser style one. High performance level.

(29-08-2023, 08:01 AM)Sticw Wrote:  You don't spoil market, he was saying I am very focused and laser style one. High performance level.

Big Grin