2 brothers die one day apart, both wakes held at same funeral hall

2 brothers die one day apart, both wakes held at same funeral hall

While still coming to terms with the death of their fifth brother, a family was dealt with another blow when their fourth brother died a day afterwards.

READ: https://bit.ly/4cdkrSR

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

sad case.

RIP dear sinkies.

At least they will uplorry together.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(25-06-2024, 11:12 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  2 brothers die one day apart, both wakes held at same funeral hall

While still coming to terms with the death of their fifth brother, a family was dealt with another blow when their fourth brother died a day afterwards.

if hire the same undertaker - got discount ?? Huh

very jialat, both of them died at Woodlands Health Campus.

better to go to SGH or NUH.

(25-06-2024, 08:22 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  if hire the same undertaker - got discount ?? Huh

Got lah. 2nd parlour service 50% discount.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(25-06-2024, 11:12 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  2 brothers die one day apart, both wakes held at same funeral hall

Don't know when is my turn lah! Confused

(25-06-2024, 08:33 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Don't know when is my turn lah! Confused

You will know it if you have enlightened.
Learn to let go, start to self cultivation.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Every day, thousands od people died across the world

And you believe in a God?

(25-06-2024, 08:35 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You will know it if you have enlightened.
Learn to let go, start to self cultivation.

Still waiting for my turn lah! Confused It's a matter of time lah!

(25-06-2024, 08:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Every day, thousands od people died across the world

Yes I believe in God lah! Big Grin Do you leh? Thinking

(25-06-2024, 08:40 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Yes I believe in God lah! Big Grin Do you leh? Thinking

Then why you hv to die? Stewpig thinking

(25-06-2024, 08:42 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Then why you hv to die? Stewpig thinking

ALL must die 1 day lah! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

(25-06-2024, 08:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Every day, thousands od people died across the world

if there is no God 
there is no You
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(25-06-2024, 08:43 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  ALL must die 1 day lah! Big Grin

Yes all must die, only when and how..
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(25-06-2024, 08:40 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Still waiting for my turn lah! Confused It's a matter of time lah!

If you are a good person, you will report early.
Good person is in high demand by God.

Bad person will report late.
King of Hell dare not keep you.

Soul will lingee around and slowly dispers

(25-06-2024, 08:44 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  if there is no God 
there is no You
Stewpig thinking

(25-06-2024, 08:43 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  ALL must die 1 day lah! Big Grin

(25-06-2024, 09:20 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Yes all must die, only when and how..

IAM IMMORTAL

Really bros there . Put it positive also a blessing.

(25-06-2024, 08:22 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  if hire the same undertaker - got discount ?? Huh

use linkpoint have further discount.

Smile

(25-06-2024, 09:21 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If you are a good person, you will report early.
Good person is in high demand by God.

Bad person will report late.
King of Hell dare not keep you.

Actually I heard is good ones Will not reborn back to earth. Is become like God , up there with God. Those reborn back to earth is to suffer again.

(25-06-2024, 11:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually I heard is good ones Will not reborn back to earth. Is become like God , up there with God. Those reborn back to earth is to suffer again.

The earth we stay in... is actually Hell. We are here to grind.

Smile

True, if there is a God, either he is not so powerful, or act blurr... we got earthquarke, tsunami, tornado that kill million and he do nothing.

Most probably shaking his leg in heaven or too scare to come down into so many world major problem like war and hunger
and major disaster.

which he also cannot solve, and he is the one who started all this by creating us..

if there is a hell, he should admit himself fisrt. He cuases us so many suffering,

After all he is God, dont tell me he cannot see the future.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(25-06-2024, 08:44 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  if there is no God 
there is no You

If there is no god, then there will definitely no war and major disaster. Because this blurr king created something he know 
will be bad, yet he chose to go ahead.

if u know yr future son gg to be a number one gangster, will u give birth to him???

Just ask this question to answer your own question...

(26-06-2024, 12:02 AM)victortan Wrote:  True, if there is a God, either he is not so powerful, or act blurr... we got earthquarke, tsunami, tornado that kill million and he do nothing.

Most probably shaking his leg in heaven or too scare to come down into so many world major problem like war and hunger
and major disaster.

which he also cannot solve, and he is the one who started all this by creating us..

if there is a hell, he should admit himself fisrt. He cuases us so many suffering,

After all he is God, dont tell me he cannot see the future.

Christians tell us to have faith, dun question so much. But they failed to answer this, when god asked adam and eve not to eat the apple, he must already have known that they will eat, otherwise he's not all-knowing. If he already knows, then asking them not to eat is called LPPL.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(26-06-2024, 12:15 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Christians tell us to have faith, dun question so much. But they failed to answer this, when god asked adam and eve not to eat the apple, he must already have known that they will eat, otherwise he's not all-knowing. If he already knows, then asking them not to eat is called LPPL.

ahahaha,,, one question, If he created adam and eve only why there are indian, negro, ang mo, malay chinese..so many races??? 

maybe adam and eve eat rojak at yew tee point.. ... hahahaha

and then, their children must have sex with one another, then how come 2 become 7b...
commit incest is a great sin.

(26-06-2024, 12:19 AM)victortan Wrote:  ahahaha,,, one question, If he created adam and eve only why there are indian, negro, ang mo, malay chinese..so many races??? 

maybe adam and eve eat rojak at yew tee point.. ... hahahaha

and then, their children must have sex with one another, then how come 2 become 7b...
commit incest is a great sin.

I've talked about christianity allowing incest before, but the christians here accused me of spreading falsehood. The truth is, christianity allows incest. However, the christian explanation now (you can google it) is that incest is initially allowed because it will not cause inferior genes, since it's only the first few generations of in-breeding. It's only when there is repeated in-breeding down the line that causes problem. Again, kaki gong, kaki song!

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(26-06-2024, 12:07 AM)victortan Wrote:  If there is no god, then there will definitely no war and major disaster. Because this blurr king created something he know 
will be bad, yet he chose to go ahead.

if u know yr future son gg to be a number one gangster, will u give birth to him???

Just ask this question to answer your own question...

if there is no God
you wont exist at all

you cant exist if there is no God

your existant here is not to  enjoy

you exist is to see what Sins u have taken in  and repent

that is the purpose of your existant

(26-06-2024, 12:41 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  if there is no God
you wont exist at all

you cant exist if there is no God

your existant here is not to  enjoy

you exist is to see what Sins u have taken in  and repent

that is the purpose of your existant