2 chinese men slashed with karambit knife, 4 men arrested & 3 malays were charged....

2 men slashed with karambit knife in midnight attack at Prinsep Street, 4 arrested (straitstimes.com)

2 chinese men were slashed with karambit knife, 4 men arrested and Three malays were charged in court on April 27 with voluntarily causing hurt with a dangerous weapon.

Regarding this assault case, the netizens from local online forums such as edmw forums, courtyard cafe forums etc did not say this case is or might be a racist attack on the 2 chinese men.

I'm just curious, if this assault case had been the other way round, meaning if 2 malay men were slashed with karambit knife, 4 men arrested and Three chinese were charged in court on April 27 with voluntarily causing hurt with a dangerous weapon, then will netizens from edmw, sgtalk, courtyard forum spam the forums by saying this is a racist assault on malays by chinese??

EDMW only can say Indian. The rest all should be ok

Because I notice many netizens from edmw, sgtalk, courtyard cafe, reddit, if got chinese do any nasty thing on malays or indians, immediately many netizens will cry racism etc.

But if is the other way round, if malays or indians do nasty thing on chinese, many netizens will say this is not racism
[+] 3 users Like Oboo6's post

(03-05-2024, 07:30 PM)Oboo6 Wrote:  Because I notice many netizens from edmw, sgtalk, courtyard cafe, reddit, if got chinese do any nasty thing on malays or indians, immediately many netizens will cry racism etc.

But if is the other way round, if malays or indians do nasty thing on chinese, many netizens will say this is not racism
Shows that a lot of these netizens are of that 2 races lor. That 2 races will kpkb a lot while most Chinese will just work hard.

(03-05-2024, 07:30 PM)Oboo6 Wrote:  Because I notice many netizens from edmw, sgtalk, courtyard cafe, reddit, if got chinese do any nasty thing on malays or indians, immediately many netizens will cry racism etc.

new user with racist post spotted.

Totally agreed - that's why there is this dedicated group of forumers here continuously spend our precious time trying our utmost best to correct and school this group of ignoramus who are heavily skewed in their opinion and harbour extreme negative sentiment of Chinese people or anything Chinese!

HK rioters this bunch of mindless zombielike forumers were in awe when these rioters set an old man on fire. Setting fire on buildings, destroying public facilities - this group of insane forumers were applauding like their western evil Queen Nancy Pelosi - to these mad crazy bunch a burning old man and buildings are sight to behold!!!! They do not understand how KARMA works!!!!!

Never seen such a racist post title before in sgtalk. Should ban poster forever.

When I saw the word "Chinese" racism was not in my mind but citizens of China.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(04-05-2024, 06:56 PM)kimet Wrote:  you are a crazy retarded bastard mad dog!

from your past postings, everyone knows that you are a racist dog against the chinese

you this scum dog should be banned forever!

you go die now and you go to hell now!

As per your instruction, I went to die but Mr Yan aka King Yama sent me back to Sgtalk. He told me that die also must 排队的 and to line up behind you wor. Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love