Xi Jinping invokes Mao Zedong in visit to cradle of Communist revolution

send all the ccp lickers here to go lick Winnie’s ass….will be much more peaceful here nudie

(29-10-2022, 11:47 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  send all the ccp lickers here to go lick Winnie’s ass….will be much more peaceful here nudie

You are queuing up right in front?  Thinking

(29-10-2022, 08:04 PM)8cityhantam Wrote:  You should try to understand the situation in China (when Mao's party took over) after 2 centuries of misruled, civil war, wars, exploitation by foreign forces, etc.

Almost immediately after that, it was Korean War. 

Then confrontation with USSR.

Later, Vietnam War.

None of these  is easy to handle!

stupid ccp logic again…,may as well say that Singapore was a poor fishing village before the wonderful British colonisation Thinking

(29-10-2022, 11:50 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are queuing up right in front?  Thinking

who dare cut queue in front of u Rotfl

(29-10-2022, 11:55 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  who dare cut queue in front of u Rotfl

Don't be shy to admit lah!

(29-10-2022, 07:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Then the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution didn't happen?

Indeed Mao is too naïve and power hunger, two disastrous policies causing harm to Cn. 
But yan an is a place before Cpc take over the power. 
First half of Mao Z D political life still contributes to progress to their nation. 

Not to worry as Xi and his families who suffer during the two policies, 
focus on 初心 ,the beginning only, not fancy goals.

(30-10-2022, 08:48 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Indeed Mao is too naïve and power hunger, two disastrous policies causing harm to Cn. 
But yan an is a place before Cpc take over the power. 
First half of Mao Z D political life still contributes to progress to their nation. 

Not to worry as Xi and his families who suffer during the two policies, 
focus on 初心 ,the beginning only, not fancy goals.

hope you are right but it does not look lik Xi learn the lessons.

any way Xi is a power hungry person..instead of improving the economy and lives of people
his pre occupation has been to consolidate power and stir nationalism.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-10-2022, 12:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  hope you are right but it does not look lik Xi learn the lessons.

any way Xi is a power hungry person..instead of improving the economy and lives of people

You mean Xi did a lousy job for the past 10 years?  Thinking

(30-10-2022, 12:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  hope you are right but it does not look lik Xi learn the lessons.

Life hood improve a lot under his two terms, to say he did badly when his support grow stronger
is laughable. You can argue he is with more technocrat team mates. 

But with Us congress increasing technology embargos and stepping on diplomatic ties, 
Xi easily convince the Central Committee that they cannot follow old style of developments
but need a strong man to lead Politburo Standing that can continue to improve living standard and unify of Cn. 
So you see other fractions not voted in.

You'd better go to China and take a look at it yourself. When I was there, I only see people's lives getting better. Roads are built and mud-flats turned into towns. Corruption is reduced. I failed to see why he shouldn't continue. My only concern is who will take over after him.

a big country cannot afford to hv weaker leaders lah. otherwise the govt can be easily overthrown and becum another lapdog of assmaricuns

Ah butt pls watch this.