2 weeks ago I withdraw $200 from ATM - today used up already..

For transport I use  SimplyGo so don't touch the cash.
Online shopping is also not counted as I charge to credit card.

Usually $200 can last until almost one month but 2 weeks gone and used up.

Main reason I traced to following

1. Durian season so I ate 3 times over the last 2 weeks this cost me extra $30.

2. I got sick sore throat and went to buy medicine paying cash.

3.  I ate out more often instead of cooking at home. 6 times usually only 1-2 times a week.

4.  I went to hardware shop to buy door handle.

Lesson learnt is money used very fast if we lack discipline and don't trace what we spend on.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

You have no kids and no wife (yet). So why live frugally?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

2 weeks' of petrol already 200

Money is meant to be spent. 
As long as you spend it wisely. 
Let money work for u, 
Don't be a slave to money.

good you spending ok, as long as out less then in ok ok.
keep the money cycle flowing to help the poor.

i only withdraw $40 each time
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 

One fling at ktv easily hit $600 minimum.

What're yr regular sources of incomes? Work/grab/delivery? Businesses/online selling? From savings? Inheritance? From parents/children?tradings/investments? Rents? Royalties? Or sell prawn mee like lao gay?

(03-06-2023, 10:33 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  What're yr regular sources of incomes? Work/grab/delivery? Businesses/online selling? From savings? Inheritance? From parents/children?tradings/investments? Rents? Royalties? Or sell prawn mee like lao gay?

He peddles his backside Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-06-2023, 10:33 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  What're yr regular sources of incomes? Work/grab/delivery? Businesses/online selling? From savings? Inheritance? From parents/children?tradings/investments? Rents? Royalties? Or sell prawn mee like lao gay?

I previously had a profitable business but was closed due to pandemic so I am.living on some of my savings until find a new business worth doing

I have considered convenience stall etc bug due to high rental I think it's not wise to start a business as you will be lock jnto very high rentals and likely to lose

I am looking at some online business but a different model fr the last one I did

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Go and learn how to cook some food and be a hawker. It's really not hard to cook up some nice food and those hawkers who couldn't is because they're too lazy.