21 OCT : 3,439 new cases of COVID-19, 8 unvax,7 vax & 1 partial vax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...tober_2021

a vaccinated case had no known medical conditions.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(06-10-2021, 01:39 AM)freedom Wrote:  This is what I learnt from the real experts, not those doggies talking for their govt on TV.

1. You had jabbed toxin into your body, I heard that your blood is now similar to someone who gotten cancer. Your blood is sick and dirty.

2. Your natural immunity is guaranteed gone after vaccination. You lost protection against any virus, germs or bacteria. You now rely solely on vaccination for protection.

3. Without natural immunity, you are at risk when the virus mutates. I believe the virus had ALREADY mutated. If you jab again, you might die from the side effect. If don't jab, you might die from the variant.

That explains why vaccinated deaths will outpaced the unvaccinated going forward. Ask yourself before you die or get serious illness, who are the ones who enforce/advice such jabs on you?? You should hold them responsible.
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup ThumbsupThumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

There are currently 346 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation and 61 in critical condition in the intensive care unit (ICU).

intel

[Image: Screenshot-2021-10-22-at-04-25-52-cirstenw2.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2021-10-22-at-04-31-41-Evergr...market.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2021-10-22-at-05-06-27-Evergr...market.png]

So should implement CB or MCO to counter this covid-19 spread and death rate increasing...

Cases Increase but Low Death
You can get infected and transmit to others but you will not fall severely sick. Good job.
Naturally, the cases will increase.

Cases Decease but High Death
The low cases show that the virus is under control. Good job. 
We are in the mist and going out of the pandemic. Please bear with us.

(22-10-2021, 05:58 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  So should implement CB or MCO to counter this covid-19 spread and death rate increasing...

The idea is to let it spread.

By now things should be better. Why remain the same?

(22-10-2021, 06:35 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  By now things should be better. Why remain the same?

My guess is that due to those dining in restrictions, the virus spread is controlled. The gradient of the graph had become more gentle. Thus, It'll take a longer time to reach the peak.

(22-10-2021, 06:35 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  By now things should be better. Why remain the same?

It is only better when the mask is removed.
Dont quickly jump to conclusion.

Live or "Dont Die" with virus is a terrible approach at the moment due to impending winter. Everyday, I go to work I am very scare will kena covid and uplorry. I still have a family to look after. Now at workplace almost 1 to 2 days will have someone kena covid positive...
You not scare, I am very scare.
Those LKK uplorry one better go and haunt them at night...良心都给狗给吃了。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-10-2021, 06:51 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  It is only better when the mask is removed.
Dont quickly jump to conclusion.

Live or "Dont Die" with virus is a terrible approach at the moment due to impending winter. Everyday, I go to work I am very scare will kena covid and uplorry. I still have a family to look after. Now at workplace almost 1 to 2 days will have someone kena covid positive...
You not scare, I am very scare.
Those LKK uplorry one better go and haunt them at night...良心都给狗给吃了。

It is clear depend on vaccine to induce antibodies is not enough,
need to have inhale which stop the replication of the virus.

Below is one supporting case.

Children with mild COVID-19 may not develop antibodies: Study
Toronto Sun|1 day ago
Children who contract a mild case of COVID-19 may not develop antibodies to the virus afterward, a study from Australia suggests. Researchers compared 57 children and 51 adults with mild COVID-19 or asymptomatic infections.

Same viral load, mostly elderly....average age to die from covid in sg is at 76. Those younger than 65 better dun take boosters due to heart inflammation side effects especially for men.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

No one in the oppes have speak up and shoot at them ?

(22-10-2021, 01:26 AM)babygirl Wrote:  Clapping

(22-10-2021, 08:22 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  No one in the oppes have speak up and shoot at them ?

I think the official oppie, WP, could be in agreement with this strategy. Unofficial ones like SDP I think also agree because I saw an EXIT PLAN from CSJ or Paul Tambyah. Only my hero Lim Tean fired a few rounds but no sound return...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Tambi sure knows alot alot...
choose to go along

(22-10-2021, 12:59 PM)Huliwang Wrote:   Only my hero Lim Tean fired a few rounds but no sound return...... Big Grin
Heart

(22-10-2021, 12:59 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think the official oppie, WP, could be in agreement with this strategy. Unofficial ones like SDP I think also agree because I saw an EXIT PLAN from CSJ or Paul Tambyah. Only my hero Lim Tean fired a few rounds but no sound return...... Big Grin

WP inline with PAP measures, SDP complain on exit strategy but approaches are quite the same,
PSP call for all options to be treated equally, 
Peoples Voice fires the most. 
Rest stay at home. 
Big Grin

(22-10-2021, 12:59 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think the official oppie, WP, could be in agreement with this strategy. Unofficial ones like SDP I think also agree because I saw an EXIT PLAN from CSJ or Paul Tambyah. Only my hero Lim Tean fired a few rounds but no sound return...... Big Grin

Lim Tean needs more support to bring the message forward, and then this issue should be discussed/debate in parliament.... Clapping

[Image: CSJ-FB-same-family-cannot-dine-together-Oct-21.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(22-10-2021, 07:27 PM)Ola Wrote:  [Image: CSJ-FB-same-family-cannot-dine-together-Oct-21.png]

A good view to be put across to MOH.... Clapping