24 SEPT: 1,650 new Covid-19 cases, 2 vax and 1 unvax died

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...h-problems

A total of 1,650 new Covid-19 cases were reported in Singapore on Friday (Sept 24), the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in its daily update.

Three seniors with a host of health problems - of whom two were vaccinated - have died of Covid-19 complications, taking the death toll here to 73.

The latest daily total is the highest since the pandemic began, up from the previous record of 1,504 cases reported on Thursday.

he three deaths on Friday were Singaporean men.

The first, a 83-year-old man who was vaccinated, had a history of diabetes, restrictive lung disease, hypertension and hyperlipidaemia, a condition where is high levels of fats in the blood.

Together with his advanced age, his medical history made him more susceptible to severe illness, said MOH.

The other man who was vaccinated man was aged 86, and had a history of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, ischaemic heart disease, bronchiectasis and hypertension. His advanced age again made him more susceptible to severe illness, MOH added.

The last death is a 79-year-old man who had not been vaccinated and had a history of pulmonary hypertension, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Graves' disease, hypertension and hyperlipidaemia.

Another 95 children under 12 have been infected with Covid-19, said MOH on Friday.

Currently, 1,092 Covid-19 patients are hospitalised, down from 1,120 the day before.

There are 162 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, down from 163 the day before.

There are also 23 in critical condition in the intensive care unit, the same as Thursday.

Of the patients who have fallen very ill, 151 are seniors above the age of 60.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...mber-2021)
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Everyday also got 2 or 3 died!  crying

(25-09-2021, 12:50 AM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:  The fully and partially vaxxed are in grave danger, this shows that the so called "vaccine" is useless and could be toxin and harmful to those vaxxed.
[+] 2 users Like The_Enlightened_One's post

the problem is No Choice, indirectly force you take.

I not say anti vaccine but is don't trust the current vaccine is literally a ' Tool " .
I already mention an effective vaccine is to crub the spread but the current ones don't next it need at least few years of research, mass test and trial.

I went to get my first jab due to inconvience, as Gov make it troublesome for those un vaccinated ones,
Currently waiting for my 2nd jab.

Those kenna covid -19 mainly jabbed....Children have not jab under 12....

Frighten to go out nowaday with so many cases...

(25-09-2021, 02:25 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  the problem is No Choice, indirectly force you take.

I not say anti vaccine but is don't trust the current vaccine is literally a ' Tool " .
I already mention an effective vaccine is to crub the spread but the current ones don't next it need at least few years of research, mass test and trial.

I went to get my first jab due to inconvience, as Gov make it troublesome for those un vaccinated ones,
Currently waiting for my 2nd jab.
Bro, countless vaccinated had died or kanna stroke or heart attack or paralyse...and myriads of sickness. Many die in their sleep too. Every jab is liken to risking your life. You are screwed.
[+] 2 users Like freedom's post

2 vax also die?
O tot sgbutt argue that vax pple cannot be seriously ill..die is out of the question
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

Sgbuffett didn't come here to post leh...scare of forumers bombard him ?

How come vaccinated also die? 2 vaccinated and 1 unvaccinated. This is proof that old people can die either vaccinated or unvaccinated.

It also shows that 2 doses have no effectiveness.
[+] 2 users Like theold's post

(25-09-2021, 05:16 PM)theold Wrote:  How come vaccinated also die? 2 vaccinated and 1 unvaccinated. This is proof that old people can die either vaccinated or unvaccinated.

You're right, but only if these 3 are the total no of deaths a few months data, agree?

(25-09-2021, 05:35 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  You're right, but only if these 3 are the total no of deaths a few months data, agree?

It proofs that all along the blame on unvaccinated old people to get 2 doses might be wrong. After getting vaccinated, this is the result.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(25-09-2021, 05:43 PM)theold Wrote:  It proofs that all along the blame on unvaccinated old people to get 2 doses might be wrong. After getting vaccinated, this is the result.

do you have any data showing vaccination did not save anyone? Actually just compare AU similar cases but higher much deaths

(25-09-2021, 06:04 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  do you have any data showing vaccination did not save anyone? Actually just compare AU similar cases but higher much deaths

It is already proven. 2 doses are not effective for old people. They need the 3rd dose to get it right. Maybe later, the booster shot.

(25-09-2021, 05:16 PM)theold Wrote:  How come vaccinated also die? 2 vaccinated and 1 unvaccinated. This is proof that old people can die either vaccinated or unvaccinated.

That is why we need a 3rd jab.  There are many variants of covid-19 viruses

(25-09-2021, 06:22 PM)theold Wrote:  It is already proven. 2 doses are not effective for old people. They need the 3rd dose to get it right. Maybe later, the booster shot.

Fact is, IT IS NOT PROVEN. 2 deaths in 1 day DOES NOT MEAN vaccines DID NOT HELP SAVE ANY OLD PERSON, correct or not?

(25-09-2021, 06:32 PM)debono Wrote:  That is why we need a 3rd jab.  There are many variants of covid-19 viruses

if that's the case, does it mean that we might need a 4th, 5th and 6th jab?

[Image: nudie.gif]