25-year-old expat in Singapore spends close to $1,000 a day,

25-year-old expat in Singapore spends close to $1,000 a day, has netizens questioning her job

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3UbCf79

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

she already mention

" the Filipino-American expat revealed that she works as a "regional client manager" at a tech company while her husband is in "corporate real estate".

(27-11-2022, 01:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  she already mention

" the Filipino-American expat revealed that she works as a "regional client manager" at a tech company while her husband is in "corporate real estate".

White collar job so it is expected. If it is come here sweep floor wash toilet and say spend 1k per day then I really surprised!
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

FT pay so high... Spends 1k a day means she spends 30k a month... Rental and every else means she earns over 40k a month? Damn shiok.

(27-11-2022, 01:44 PM)Sticw Wrote:  FT pay so high... Spends 1k a day means she spends 30k a month... Rental and every else means she earns over 40k a month? Damn shiok.

I met a guy studying in NTU many years ago....he was age 24 and earning over $40k pm while still studying. Hes an expert at software development.

(27-11-2022, 01:44 PM)Sticw Wrote:  FT pay so high... Spends 1k a day means she spends 30k a month... Rental and every else means she earns over 40k a month? Damn shiok.

She said spend a day but did not say everyday Laughing

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

Filipino as usual , their main target always aim Ang mo.

So rich! Because they are not FTs

Housing accommodation, children's education, transport vehicle

all fully paid by Company

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(27-11-2022, 02:08 PM)Niubee Wrote:  She said spend a day but did not say everyday  Laughing
That is a good observation.......... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

funny is her iphone is not the most expensive version.

See her iphone camera already tell u.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(27-11-2022, 02:17 PM)Ola Wrote:  So rich!  Because they are not FTs

Housing accommodation, children's education, transport vehicle

all fully paid by Company

My cousin works for a foreign company and got free Lexus every few years. Of course his post is now the GM.

Did she said $1K is her own money?
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

Dun believe those little pinoy whore from p_nis-pine … the lived a poor life, managed to whore herself to a chow ang moh … now like to BS to the whole how much she spent to ease her insecurity lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Hmmm if really got this kind of money, might as well invest in sg properties to collect rental rather than Philippine properties. High change of appreciate just base on currency alone, not to mention rental again and property appreciation gain.

(27-11-2022, 04:00 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Dun believe those little pinoy whore from p_nis-pine … the lived a poor life, managed to whore herself to a chow ang moh … now like to BS to the whole how much she spent to ease her insecurity lah

too short, fat and ugly to be able to fetch 1/1/100 in Orchard Tower

(27-11-2022, 04:10 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  too short, fat and ugly to be able to fetch 1/1/100 in Orchard Tower

Maid looking whores are chow ang moh favourite lah …. they said exotic

(27-11-2022, 04:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Maid looking whores are chow ang moh favourite lah …. they said exotic

I read a lot of posts seem to be true and also angmo like the man dress as woman ppl also. Angmo really got special and heavy taste and that is why they are given the title AMDK and AMDL

Cannot stand her accent. Anyway, I find pinoys very haolian.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(27-11-2022, 04:53 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Cannot stand her accent. Anyway, I find pinoys very haolian.

They hao lian to hide their inadequacy …. just fugg and dun give face …. they become little rats … see you run one

I think she moonlights at Orchard Towers Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-11-2022, 04:53 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Cannot stand her accent. Anyway, I find pinoys very haolian.
What is there to be haolian about...? Angry