Can dogs see ghosts?

The night before my mum passed on I was in the room with her. She was very tensed and eyes were looking around everywhere around the room. I asked her whether she was scared and she nodded her head. I placed my face about 6 inches away from hers and looked directly at her eyes and told her there’s no one else in the room except me. But her eyes still looked around me and darted all around the room feeling afraid.

tomorrow will be a better day

(27-11-2022, 06:44 PM)surfer Wrote:  Not only dogs, humans can see them too. My mum passed away just recently. Sometimes she will ask who is that little girl in the red dress in the room. My sisters and I were in the room and did not see anything. Sometimes she would see a little boy together with the girl. I’ve spoken to others about this and strangely enough they too mentioned that their elderly who passed on , in their last days have also seen a girl in red dress.

Condolences surfer. She is in a better place now without the human shell. Shalom.

(27-11-2022, 07:21 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Condolences surfer. She is in a better place now without the human shell. Shalom.

Thanks bro. Her urn is now placed in the church columbarium together with my dads’ in the same niche.

tomorrow will be a better day