You are a moron to invest baba or any China Tech stocks

(06-12-2021, 09:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Actually I had no intention of buying any more BABA after my 3 purchases. But the negativity surrounding the stocks is so high and many smart alecs have come in to say SELL......

Oh what the heck. I purchased one more.
Anyway don't follow me as I can be wrong ...but also can be right my risk is managed through position sizing.

Well that is skin in the game...too many just talk talk talk....horse back cannons. 

Here js the buy order:
[Image: UODO9e4.jpg]

People can talk stocks all day without putting in a cent...and have plenty of selected stories later....like how they knew tesla and amazon were going up etc ...but they didn't even buy a single share.

Today results coming out...market is jittery given what has happened to other stocks like FB and Netflix.

Moment of truth will come soon.

Hero's or Zeros...Will be revealed.

[Image: gtkc9aX.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-12-2021, 09:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Actually I had no intention of buying any more BABA after my 3 purchases. But the negativity surrounding the stocks is so high and many smart alecs have come in to say SELL......

Oh what the heck. I purchased one more.
Anyway don't follow me as I can be wrong ...but also can be right my risk is managed through position sizing.

Well that is skin in the game...too many just talk talk talk....horse back cannons. 

Here js the buy order:
[Image: UODO9e4.jpg]

People can talk stocks all day without putting in a cent...and have plenty of selected stories later....like how they knew tesla and amazon were going up etc ...but they didn't even buy a single share.

Rumours of my heavy losses in Alibaba is greatly exaggerated.

Despite the roller coaster of swings up and down and up....
Alibaba is above my last purchase price of  HK$110

[Image: DViRQy5.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

China economy is basically dying and collapsing. So many jobless ah tiongs who are extremely poor.

All those tiong stocks are basically lao sai now.