26 SEPT: 1,939 new cases of COVID-19, 2 unvax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-sep-2021)

Summary of local situation

· 1,203 cases are currently warded in hospital. There are currently 172 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, and 30 in critical condition in the intensive care unit (ICU).

· Over the last 28 days, of the 20,439 infected individuals, 98.0% had no or mild symptoms, 1.7% required oxygen supplementation, 0.2% required ICU care, and 0.1% has died.

· As of 25 September 2021, 82% of our population has completed their full regimen/ received two doses of COVID-19 vaccines, and 85% has received at least one dose.

· As of 26 September 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health has detected a total of 1,939 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore, with 1,536 in the community, 398 in the migrant worker dormitories and 5 imported cases.

As of 26 September 2021, 12pm, 1,203 COVID-19 cases are currently warded in hospital. Most are well and under observation. There are currently 172 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, and 30 in critical condition in the ICU. Of those who have fallen very ill, 168 are seniors above 60 years. 

2.    Case 82792, a 97 year-old female Singaporean, has passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection on 25 September 2021. She tested positive for COVID-19 infection on 18 September. She had not been vaccinated against COVID-19, and had a history of hyperlipidaemia.

3.    Case 87418, a 69 year-old female Singaporean, has passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection on 24 September 2021. She tested positive for COVID-19 infection on 24 September. She had not been vaccinated against COVID-19, and had a history of hypertension.

4.    In total, 78 have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Highlight Un vaccinated RIP but never high light fully vaccinated RIP?

told you guys liao No More vegetables next few days until maybe for 2 weeks...

[Image: nudie.gif]

no vegetable ok. we got plenty of grass i
around us.

(26-09-2021, 11:27 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  told you guys liao No More vegetables next few days until maybe  for 2 weeks...

Only no vegetables for three days only....where got say 14 days leh...

(27-09-2021, 05:29 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Only no vegetables for three days only....where got say 14 days leh...
3 days is estimated time to clean.up. Actual might take 7 days, 20 days or a few months. Nobody knows yet. Tomorrow another food distribution might kena close too, so dun treat this matter as Only.three days..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

[Image: covid2.jpg]

So from the game " Paper, Stone, Scissor" likely the Scissor win, no CB lah....

Looks like SG cannot afford a CB liao. many businesses already cannot tehan the destruction. aides can only help to soften the impact but not the remedy.
Hopefully this coming CNY will not be 裁员滚滚

[Image: y2k-2000.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

I just received a WeChat message from my China company President asking what is going on with Singapore infection rates being so high.

I have replied that Singapore need to be number one in everything and that our PM cannot accept anything less. As such we will exceed China’s number infection rates soon…..😀

He replied that we are crazy!

My reply was being number one is out ultimate aim, we are not crazy but very sensible with the highly paid team we have here in our governance.