28-day job ad rule halved so firms will not lose 'good candidates': Tan See Leng

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/28...2018_today

28 days become 14 days to help FTs get the job quickly

so that locals will be jobless again

SACK the Traitor, lah

May his children die in an accident

Australia, Japan, USA . . . . will not even dare to betray their own people

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

嘴功烂怕松

The whole PaP under PM Lee is tearing apart. MP Low YL set up anti- Profiteering Committee while MP Desmond Lee said otherwise. Now, Tan SL puts FT First to contradict Future PM Lawrence Wong who said PaP puts Singaporeans as the core.

I am doubtful new PM can fix the problems and Double Standards left behind. Voting for PaP again is like going round but ending nowhere.
[+] 2 users Like Wy:Nox's post

This is PAP 模糊战略

One black face, one white face. But ultimately moving towards FT population growth to fuel SG.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(13-09-2022, 04:21 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Well done PAP!

I think this 14 days "discrimination" against foreign talents is against MERITOCRATIC principles

Should be removed to encourage competition and fair hiring in a MERITOCRATIC society 

No grounds to whine!

Coward from Malaysia Surender in the other thread

but so happy to see your stupidity

Let me ask you to prove and substantiate your own points again

1) How is 14 Days a form of Discrimination against FTs?

2) So how is this 14 Days a form of meritocracy?

3) Why should SG encourage unfair Competition?

4) Please list down the 22 Discrimination against Citizens

5) Please list down the 7 Unlevel playing field

Please reply and stop your moaning like pregnant woman

instead of being emotional and subjective again

Wasn't this hypocrite who said SG must be Self- sustaining

He meant Over- Reliant on FTs, lah

Cannot trust any PAP Ministers

Now we see his true colors
PUI!

Singapore needs to develop self-sustaining workforce policies, says Tan See Leng - Times of News

What a joke.
In the end it never achieved anything.

Companies want foreigners because they are young, willing to accept lower pay and are more amenable to poor management environment.

Last point let me explain. Friend shared this with me. When they get foreigners the can shout scold and blame because the foreigners are used to this back home.

For Singaporeans to even be considered they have to stop the large influx of foreigners. Barring this it will never happen.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(13-09-2022, 03:22 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  The whole PaP under PM Lee is tearing apart. MP Low YL set up anti- Profiteering Committee while MP Desmond Lee said otherwise. Now, Tan SL puts FT First to contradict Future PM Lawrence Wong who said PaP puts Singaporeans as the core.

I am doubtful new PM can fix the problems and Double Standards left behind. Voting for PaP again is like going round but ending nowhere.

U GOT ALL THE REBUTTALS RIGHT TO THE PT
HIT EXACTLY AT THE NAIL HEAD 
NO LEFT OR RIGHT
V V V EXACT!!!!

When you open the job market to the world ...with ample supply of young foreigner workers. ....what chance does a 45-60yr old Singapore have?

Just by age alone they will rule the Singaporean out to say they are not suited and pick foreigners.

Only way to fix this is scarcity of labor.

The govt is hypocritical to say they want to solve problem of ageism when they are the ones causing it ....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

(13-09-2022, 03:22 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  The whole PaP under PM Lee is tearing apart. MP Low YL set up anti- Profiteering Committee while MP Desmond Lee said otherwise. Now, Tan SL puts FT First to contradict Future PM Lawrence Wong who said PaP puts Singaporeans as the core.

They still will be Minister happy so call " debate " for nothing changes much yet collect nice wages.

Why? Simple got " confirm votes behind " the like from GIC, Singtel, NTUC, PA , etc Stat boards .
These high management staffs surely vote PAP. No doubt voting is secret but can tell.

NOW come the People votes, surely mix vote some vote for PAP again some vote for opposition
some don't vote " also benefit for PAP "

end of the day? PAP still win next GE.

THE ONLY U TURN STILL ON THE PEOPLE VOTES. If 80 percent vote against them, despite they have the " confirm votes " behind will but out.

(13-09-2022, 05:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What a joke.
In the end it never achieved anything.

Companies want foreigners because they are young, willing to accept lower pay and are more amenable to poor management environment.

Last point let me explain. Friend shared this with me. When they get foreigners the can shout scold and blame because the foreigners are used to this back home.

For Singaporeans to even be considered they have to stop the large influx of foreigners. Barring this it will never happen.

Under the same Leeder, means same old ways of doing things. Hire 100 PHDs or 100 Army Generals in PaP is just adding more Soldiers who obey orders.  Catherine Lim is very right about this Govt that true enough, there is no way they can change or make any improvements. So far, no progress but merely cosmetic beautification.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

They already addicted to importing.
You still dont know meh?

Shd send them for rehabilitation.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Can. Levy a new 20% tax on FT and used the tax collected to solely fund skills development of sinkie.

Make it as expensive as possible to hire FT and forced companies to give cheaper sinkie a shot at the job.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(14-09-2022, 07:55 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Can. Levy a new 20% tax on FT and used the tax collected to solely fund skills development of sinkie.

Make it as expensive as possible to hire FT and forced companies to give cheaper sinkie a shot at the job.

It seems more like Govt’s Plan to make us expensive to favour FTs.

If some FTs are under S- Pass but others are favoured although they are not even real talents then it clearly shows one principle that is unfairly applied.

[Image: CBD3-CEB0-C4-EA-470-E-9-E93-B46773-D04983.jpg]

The core problem is that pap run Singapore like a corporation. The leaders are answerable to their boss not the people.

The people must use their votes to remind pap that this is a country for 365 days, and not just during NDP.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

(14-09-2022, 09:04 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  [Image: bHeG7GG.png]

Haahah. . .  

YES, we know and we are not as stupid as you

Thank you for your kind reminder

that PAP made citizens fools and suck us hanging dry

WE will definitely Vote PAP OUT

Please remind us again in the next GE

more like a "maess" recruit exercise Rotfl

(13-09-2022, 05:12 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When you open the job market to the world ...with ample supply of young foreigner workers. ....what chance does a 45-60yr old Singapore have?

Just by age alone they will rule the Singaporean out to say they are not suited and pick foreigners.

Only way to fix this is scarcity of labor.

The govt is hypocritical to say they want to solve problem of ageism when they are the ones causing it ....

My best friend since school days lost his job 5 years ago and found a crappy job that wasted his education and all the past skills accumulated.

[Image: 36388171-CEA1-48-EB-B1-D7-31-B23-D75-DA40.jpg]

(14-09-2022, 08:55 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  It seems more like Govt’s Plan to make us expensive to favour FTs.

If some FTs are under S- Pass but others are favoured although they are not even real talents then it clearly shows one principle that is unfairly applied.

[Image: CBD3-CEB0-C4-EA-470-E-9-E93-B46773-D04983.jpg]

I advocate the removal of S-pass

and combine it together with Employment Pass

where both have levies base on 4 categories without quota

while Work Permit do not have levies but quota

Since PAP said EP is best to be based on salary like credit cards

I recommend this base on Careers Future Data:

[Image: New-Employment-Visa.png]

I am disgusted with PaP trying all means to evade Opposition questions or reduce time to discuss topics to get to the bottom of issues. Obviously, trying hard to hide their poor performance all the time with a fake democratic parliament.

Did PaP hire a bunch of weaklings?

There is seriously something wrong with the logic of MP TSL. Most candidates would need to serve 30 days notice upon resignation so how does processing the Employment Pass faster be of any help? Unless he is aware of the loophole in CareersFuture for Pre- Selected candidates and now wants to promote this loophole at our disadvantage.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(13-09-2022, 07:03 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  They already addicted to importing.
You still dont know meh?

Shd send them for rehabilitation.

Shoot Blank Queen now has a Permanent Head Damage to replace her stupidity

If Head Damage says 14 days rule is for 5 or 10 critical positions that is reasonable

BUT how can all 127 Professions even in Non- Tech be 14 days?

He mad or just another fool?