29 OCT: 4,248 new cases of COVID-19, 15 vax & 1 unvax died

winter liao. Small retailers will be decimated. KO..

(30-10-2021, 12:55 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  "8.    16 more cases, aged between 44 and 90 years, have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection. All of them had various underlying medical conditions. The 44 year-old individual had not been vaccinated against COVID-19."

Meaning the other 15 is vaccinated.. Finally MOH shed some lights on this..
Agree with your interpretation i.e. 15 vax and 1 unvax died. Looks like more vax are dying now. ....... Confused

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(30-10-2021, 07:58 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Read properly... They said that 44 year old is unvaxxed.  They didn't say 1 unvaxxed died.

Lots of difference. 

Wow so much difference!

PLP very smart! Laughing

(30-10-2021, 08:31 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Agree with your interpretation i.e. 15 vax and 1 unvax died. Looks like more vax are dying now. ....... Confused

I just cannot rationalize why those who are vax had died from the Covid-19 viruses....but our garment wants all to be vaccinated at least for 2 doses of the vaccine.  It just does not compute..... Thinking

now those vacinated but expirred and if they die these will be considered AAS UNVAX

THAT MEANS IF SBBUTT DIE
HE WILL BE REPORTED AS AN UNVAX AND HE DIE DUE TO GASTIC...LOL

(30-10-2021, 08:35 AM)debono Wrote:  I just cannot rationalize why those who are vax had died from the Covid-19 viruses....but our garment wants all to be vaccinated at least for 2 doses of the vaccine.  It just does not compute..... Thinking

Govt wants all to go take vax is a sensitive issue which I shall avoid. Personally, I will never take the mRNA and these daily dead figures seems to agree with my decision. ........... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(30-10-2021, 08:44 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Govt wants all to go take vax is a sensitive issue which I shall avoid. Personally, I will never take the mRNA and these daily dead figures seems to agree with my decision. ........... Rolleyes

I can understand your fears, but I cannot comprehend why our garment wants everybody here to be vaccinated ..... Thinking

(30-10-2021, 08:35 AM)debono Wrote:  I just cannot rationalize why those who are vax had died from the Covid-19 viruses....but our garment wants all to be vaccinated at least for 2 doses of the vaccine.  It just does not compute..... Thinking
THIS MEANS THAT THE VACCINE DOES NOT WORK AT ALL
the pap wants all to be vax is becos they are working for the deep state where there 'script' says all must be vax..

beyond this there is a not so secret agenda of transhumanism..peddled by the dark ones.  they are trying to stop the earth 'ascension'.as this current cycle ends....the mrna lowers the vibration of the humans...and according to the dark ones..it will stop the ascension...thats why they dide die must make u take the vax
once a person is inject with mRNA..the blood is altered(DNA)

from soul perspective..it is a spiritual test
u fail if u take the vax
and will REPEAT 'PRIMARY 6'..OR the next 26000yrs cycle on 3rd density planet

(30-10-2021, 08:53 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  THIS MEANS THAT THE VACCINE DOES NOT WORK AT ALL
the pap wants all to be vax is becos they are working for the deep state where there 'script' says all must be vax..

beyond this there is a not so secret agenda of transhumanism..peddled by the dark ones.  they are trying to stop the earth 'ascension'.as this current cycle ends....the mrna lowers the vibration of the humans...and according to the dark ones..it will stop the ascension...thats why they dide die must make u take the vax

I am at a loss in what you are saying... Thinking

(30-10-2021, 07:30 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  straits times trying the hide the deaths of vacinated

when 1 unvax die
they bring out the trumpet

Ya lor. True hor.

Transhumanism is a philosophical movement, the proponents of which advocate and predict the enhancement of the human condition by developing and making widely available sophisticated technologies able to greatly enhance longevity, mood and cognitive abilities

Covid 19

(30-10-2021, 06:15 AM)RichDad Wrote:  It is still grey. They mentioned the 44 yrs old because of the age. 

They don't want up be transparent but it makes people more suspicious.

It's just that you looked at it as half fill, I looked at it from half empty. 

But likely I always say, if you put on your working hat and such unclear statement appear in official communication or report, you either screwed the person upside down, or be the one who get screwed.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(30-10-2021, 08:53 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  THIS MEANS THAT THE VACCINE DOES NOT WORK AT ALL

from soul perspective..it is a spiritual test
u fail if u take the vax
and will REPEAT 'PRIMARY 6'..OR the next 26000yrs cycle on 3rd density planet

Gong simi LJ? I only understood the first sentence.  Rotfl

(30-10-2021, 07:50 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  1 unvax died painfully.

15 vax died peacefully.

Sound better hor.

ya ya but still went to shutdown mode

(30-10-2021, 08:34 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Wow so much difference!

PLP very smart! Laughing

Whatever lah. You can say all you want and get dumber. No one really cares.

Barking up the wrong tree , still can laugh  Big Grin

In reality with artificial breathing and no hemoglobins
better to go early.
If u conscious beri cham cinCham cannot even scream

Better stay at home during weekend.
Wear 2 layer masks if you need to run errand.

This covid has out of control.... crying

They put ppl lives at stake....
Hope next one is not you in the death toll.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(30-10-2021, 10:08 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  It's just that you looked at it as half fill, I looked at it from half empty. 

But likely I always say, if you put on your working hat and such unclear statement appear in official communication or report, you either screwed the person upside down, or be the one who get screwed.

What I am saying is it isn't clear from their statement that 1 unvaxxed n 15 vaxxed died . It could well be 5 , 6, , 10, whatever unvaxxed died because they only say that 44 yr old who died is unvaxxed and didn't say he is the only unvaxxed. 

So if we want to speculate we can. I would say probably more vaxxed died than unvaxxed but not likely 15 to 1.

Some people like to jump to conclusions but not me. 

Anyway they do publish the moving average figures I think. So let's see if anything big changes there.

yalor better put on 4 better protection.
no oxygen dat the problem.

(30-10-2021, 08:48 AM)debono Wrote:  I can understand your fears, but I cannot comprehend why our garment wants everybody here to be vaccinated ..... Thinking

3 possibilities

1. Conspiracy theory - put the mark of the beast in all

2. Money n economy theory- big investments in mRNA technology. Die die must support p & m. 

3. Vacc really help protect us

(30-10-2021, 10:48 AM)RichDad Wrote:  3 possibilities

2. Money n economy theory- big investments in mRNA technology. Die die must support p & m. 

For me it is only 1 possibility …… Vaccination is their only solution to break CoVid cycle

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(30-10-2021, 10:48 AM)RichDad Wrote:  3 possibilities

I cannot accept that our garment has big investments in mRNA technology. It is premature to claim that we have vested interest in the P & M vaccines... Big Grin Rolleyes

(30-10-2021, 10:57 AM)debono Wrote:  I cannot accept that our garment has big investments in mRNA technology. It is premature to claim that we have vested interest in the P & M vaccines... Big Grin Rolleyes

Everyday you read New Paper with eyes closed ah? You never saw we got US$250 million vested in BioNTech ah and what is BioNTech producing?............. Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(30-10-2021, 11:04 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Everyday you read New Paper with eyes closed ah? You never saw we got US$250 million vested in BioNTech ah and what is BioNTech producing?............. Rolleyes

Even with  a US$250 million investment, it is small beers, cos we had spent $100 billion to fight this virus and all it's negative economic stances.... Big Grin

(30-10-2021, 10:43 AM)RichDad Wrote:  What I am saying is it isn't clear from their statement that 1 unvaxxed n 15 vaxxed died . It could well be 5 , 6, , 10, whatever unvaxxed died because they only say that 44 yr old who died is unvaxxed and didn't say he is the only unvaxxed. 

So if we want to speculate we can. I would say probably more vaxxed died than unvaxxed but not likely 15 to 1.

Some people like to jump to conclusions but not me. 

Anyway they do publish the moving average figures I think. So let's see if anything big changes there.
Agreed. Just that govt is not doing anything to clear people from jumping into conclusion.

At work, I only see such behavior when dealing with vendor or consultant, where they want to keep things as grey as possible so that any changes mean more money for them.

So the question is what is in for govt to work/word like consultant or vendor now?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

when mtf looks at the numbers they must be wondering why so high?

the question is who to question? so you look at me and I look at you, don't even know who to ask?

when one doesn't even know who to ask a question, is it still a question?

(30-10-2021, 11:16 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Agreed. Just that govt is not doing anything to clear people from jumping into conclusion.

At work, I only see such behavior when dealing with vendor or consultant, where they want to keep things as grey as possible so that any changes mean more money for them.

So the question is what is in for govt to work/word like consultant or vendor now?

I think the daily numbers don't look good for them. So they hide and pretend no one ask them about it. 

The moving average still looks good for now. Once it starts to look bad, you can bet they will twist n turn n spin another story to suit their agenda.

Let's hope it don't get worse. Most people are vaxxed already...

so when the stock price doesn't look good, you highlight the ma50 which is still good? and when that aso not good, you then point to the ma200?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(30-10-2021, 12:33 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  so when the stock price doesn't look good, you highlight the ma50 which is still good? and when that aso not good, you then point to the ma200?

Haha... something like that. For gic and temasek, it is 20 year ROI mah.

(30-10-2021, 10:50 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  For me it is only 1 possibility …… Vaccination is their only solution to break CoVid cycle

Thousands of people die from flu every year. How come nobody cares to break the flu cycle?