29 OCT: 4,248 new cases of COVID-19, 15 vax & 1 unvax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...tober_2021
[+] 3 users Like forum456's post

[Image: giphy-3.gif]

(06-10-2021, 01:39 AM)freedom Wrote:  This is what I learnt from the real experts, not those doggies talking for their govt on TV.

1. You had jabbed toxin into your body, I heard that your blood is now similar to someone who gotten cancer. Your blood is sick and dirty.

2. Your natural immunity is guaranteed gone after vaccination. You lost protection against any virus, germs or bacteria. You now rely solely on vaccination for protection.

3. Without natural immunity, you are at risk when the virus mutates. I believe the virus had ALREADY mutated. If you jab again, you might die from the side effect. If don't jab, you might die from the variant.

That explains why vaccinated deaths will outpaced the unvaccinated going forward. Ask yourself before you die or get serious illness, who are the ones who enforce/advice such jabs on you?? You should hold them responsible.

(29-10-2021, 12:20 AM)freedom Wrote:  I believe the vaccinated death age will be younger and younger the more booster shots they take.
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

(29-10-2021, 11:59 PM)babygirl Wrote:  Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup

U got poke?
[+] 2 users Like EXBB's post

everyday 15 to 16 died

jialat

(29-10-2021, 11:58 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...tober_2021

Wow !! 252 reputation points ?? U must be the sgtalk's master
[+] 3 users Like EXBB's post

Tua Tiao liao

16 GONE! New record!  crying

RIP!

protective measures for the unvaxxed works. must aso take care of the vaxxed.

MOH keep changing the format of the daily report..

Yesterday, the death numbers is under point 3. Today, it is chucked under point 8..

It is like almost every week the format get changed..

If I submit such a report to my boss in office, can expect to get a long and 'good' questioning...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

"8.    16 more cases, aged between 44 and 90 years, have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection. All of them had various underlying medical conditions. The 44 year-old individual had not been vaccinated against COVID-19."

Meaning the other 15 is vaccinated.. Finally MOH shed some lights on this..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(30-10-2021, 12:55 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  "8.    16 more cases, aged between 44 and 90 years, have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection. All of them had various underlying medical conditions. The 44 year-old individual had not been vaccinated against COVID-19."

Jialat, so many vax died. What is the use of vax then???
[+] 3 users Like Stoki's post

US corporation Bankcrupt
Infightings intensify....

[Image: Screenshot-2021-10-30-at-05-49-40-Bit-Ch...atform.png]
Fuel shortages acute. China intervenes in coal production as spot is higher
US corporation Inflation card punctured. Thunberg spoted in bitchute.

Should implement CB or MCO quickly to prevent further losses.....

(30-10-2021, 05:53 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Should implement CB or MCO quickly to prevent further losses.....

critical mass reaches. Any move away from endermic will lead to further losses.
The  problem there poisons in the blood of our people.
Open up and ask people to mask up  against spike proteins coming from the jabbeds.
At th same time make sure you breathe oxygen and wash your masks.
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

On the financial side Dola swaps are dead on the water.
No reliefs are possible on that front.

(30-10-2021, 05:40 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Jialat, so many vax died. What is the use of vax then???

If vax also die, don't vax also die, then why does our garment wants us to get vaccinated before able to go into  shopping malls, hawker centers, F&B outlets, restaurants and coffee shops....... Thinking

(30-10-2021, 12:55 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  "8.    16 more cases, aged between 44 and 90 years, have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection. All of them had various underlying medical conditions. The 44 year-old individual had not been vaccinated against COVID-19."

It is still grey. They mentioned the 44 yrs old because of the age. 

They don't want up be transparent but it makes people more suspicious.

(30-10-2021, 06:10 AM)debono Wrote:  If vax also die, don't vax also die, then why does our garment wants us to get vaccinated before able to go into  shopping malls, hawker centers, F&B outlets, restaurants and coffee shops....... Thinking

Moh did not give a break down of vaxxed vs unvaxxed death or infections anymore. Don't just take these sgtalk forum posts as the truth. They are just guessing. Like today TS says 15 vaxxed died... just a guess.

I think if continue, this forum may get Pofma. 

According to MOH, it is still the unvaxxed who are more at risk of hospitalisation and death at least in terms of %. 

Also more 60s n above folks are more vulnerable.

(30-10-2021, 06:32 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Moh did not give a break down of vaxxed vs unvaxxed death or infections anymore. Don't just take these sgtalk forum posts as the truth. They are just guessing. Like today TS says 15 vaxxed died... just a guess.

According to MOH, it is still the unvaxxed who are more at risk of hospitalisation and death at least in terms of %. 

There a problem with this. The jabs are target specific induced response antibody
but the wild varieties will get them dead

more and more vax becoming unvax soon after 4,5, months. unless all go for booster shots, else cases will not come down as we open up borders
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

(30-10-2021, 06:41 AM)singlon Wrote:  There a problem with this. The jabs are target specific induced response antibody
but the wild varieties will get them dead

I am well aware of this. Read Dr Gabriel Oon's note. 

But so far the data from MOH suggests that the unvaxxed are more likely to get seriously sick n die. 

May change later . Who knows?

straits times trying the hide the deaths of vacinated

when 1 unvax die
they bring out the trumpet
[+] 7 users Like singaporean1964's post

(30-10-2021, 07:30 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  straits times trying the hide the deaths of vacinated

when 1 unvax die
they bring out the trumpet

Not ST. It is MOH that hides it which makes things worse.

Ah Ong n Ah Mak must be nuts.

(30-10-2021, 06:32 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Moh did not give a break down of vaxxed vs unvaxxed death or infections anymore. Don't just take these sgtalk forum posts as the truth. They are just guessing. Like today TS says 15 vaxxed died... just a guess.

Can tell u very PLP PAP.

If 15 not vaxed they would hv state so instead of saying 1 unvaxed died.
[+] 5 users Like Notdumb's post

Lab count fake positive again?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

1 unvax died painfully.

15 vax died peacefully.

Sound better hor.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(30-10-2021, 07:41 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Can tell u very PLP PAP.

If 15 not vaxed they would hv state so instead of saying 1 unvaxed died.

Me plp pap? Seow bo? You never read my posts before lah.

Read properly... They said that 44 year old is unvaxxed.  They didn't say 1 unvaxxed died.

Lots of difference. 

I am just saying they did not specify. Like that is plpp??? Get your head checked lah.

Clapping