Police called, man disrupts NKS Clementi walkabout, shouting profanities

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...082023_cna
[+] 2 users Like moonrab's post

[+] 2 users Like moonrab's post

100% is IB pretending to be TKL supporter Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Left shouting TKL..😲
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(30-08-2023, 12:42 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Left shouting TKL..😲

Definitely TKL supporter Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Goldmine's post

Supporters from all candidates should stay calm and not resort to being disrespectful to others

If. you have a view and reasoning to support a candidate, state it clearly.

Dont conduct smear campaigns and personal attacks against others.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

sgbutt, is it from yr camp ? Well done !

Smile

Lksmlj again? Gone crazy loao

(30-08-2023, 12:37 AM)moonrab Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...082023_cna

(30-08-2023, 12:39 AM)moonrab Wrote:  

Maybe anti-Kosong lah! Big Grin More will come lah!

Looks like TKL is supported by hooligans and gangsters....
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

(30-08-2023, 12:39 AM)moonrab Wrote:  

Statistically 4 out of 10 peepur there are foreigners, and you can see some of them walked on without even bothering to see more.

Campaigning in a crowd of peepur like this requires super skills to tell who's a potential voter and who's here on EP or WP who are very happy for the extra PH.

If you approach boomers and xoomers, your chances of hitting a voter is good.  If you approach the yoomers and zoomers, you'd never know if he or she is a Malaysian who'd give you a polite smile, and you may think ah! he/she must be my supporter!

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(30-08-2023, 06:19 AM)winbig Wrote:  Looks like TKL is supported by hooligans and gangsters....

Very common behavior in oppies rallies.

In forums like this, they cannot do much except to use computer software to create pictures and gifs to harass members.  Eg:  Observer.   Rotfl

(30-08-2023, 12:42 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  100% is IB pretending to be TKL supporter Big Grin

Too obvious. Rotfl
Still broadcasted in the media.
Is this called independent media?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Only pap IB wear red or pink, trying to sabotage both TKL and nks.

(30-08-2023, 06:19 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe anti-Kosong lah! Big Grin More will come lah!

He looks late twenties.  At that age, still speaking Hokkien?  Says a lot about his family background.  Most likely brought up by Hokkien speaking chao ah beng laupeh who is anti-government.

This kind of peepur are iron teethy who hides behind the law here thinking that nobody will whack him.

(30-08-2023, 06:40 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Only pap IB wear red or pink, trying to sabotage both TKL and nks.

You don't understand Chinese? Gosh!  He's a TKL supporter lar.  

NKS chose the wrong place to walk around. Should go to elites high end GCB s, high end condo areas where all know who he is. Crowded area shopping centres, bus interchange areas,mrt area' only know tharman and TKL.

(30-08-2023, 02:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Supporters from all candidates should stay calm and not resort to being disrespectful to others

If. you have a view and reasoning to support a candidate, state it clearly.

Dont conduct smear campaigns and personal attacks against others.

Did you speak up when they smeared Tin Pei Ling?

Anyway, no candidate had been smeared so far.  Only truths were sexposed.  Pretty girls jiu si pretty girls.  Waitress in short shorts wor.  hehehe.   Big Grin

But the 39% will still vote for TKL.  Remember RK and her "rich Chinese, mosque leaders"?  She still got voted by the 39% wor.  Wait! was that also smearing?  Rolleyes

(30-08-2023, 06:37 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Too obvious. Rotfl
Still broadcasted in the media.
Is this called independent media?

If this kind of thing happened and media never show then it'll be bias towards TKL.

(30-08-2023, 06:40 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Only pap IB wear red or pink, trying to sabotage both TKL and nks.

Red is the colour of PSP if not wrong....
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Need to arrest this bugger and fine him $10K.

Serves as a warning to voters never to resort to hooligan conduct in public, harass peepur and use vulgar words.

(30-08-2023, 07:24 AM)winbig Wrote:  Red is the colour of PSP if not wrong....

She said that on purpose to spread falsehood to fool readers who might not know.  Rolleyes

(30-08-2023, 06:19 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe anti-Kosong lah! Big Grin More will come lah!

He is likely an ordinary man in the street that is anti-kosong. There may be many people that don't like kosong and this one just can't control himself. He has his own mind to do what he like and nothing to do with the other 2 candidates. IB stop smearing. It similar to someone pangsai in the street and you would say it's PRC behaviour.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

He go wet markets and heartland malls expecting to speak English wor… Thinking

Mismatch of expectations leh Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Buay song ah? Lai lah....come fight in the fountain! Laughing

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(30-08-2023, 07:28 AM)Oyk Wrote:  My gand-daughter spread her leg on purpose to let me see she is wet  Rolleyes
[Image: image-52.png]

Laughing Laughing

(30-08-2023, 06:19 AM)winbig Wrote:  Looks like TKL is supported by hooligans and gangsters....

Trump

Trump
Trump